solution for ticket delays?

Talys

• Members

hello to all xat users! ;)

Really the delay of responses of tickets, It is discouraged many users of xat this is not news.

I've been thinking of a way for this solution, In what way?

departments like "account blocked" account hold "these are examples, administrators could put these tickets to be adjusted automatically, not as" report scam / phishing that needs more care! it would be possible ? It costs nothing to think, Thanks for the attention of all, please without answers that will not add up

• Advanced Members

xat is a security maniac. To a certain extent it's good, and NOT automating "Account Block/Hold" is an example of such. I believe by putting real people behind these departments until the amount of tickets regulates, is a good idea. I think this way because of what happened a few years back, which caused the large amount of tickets that we have today. The only real solution is to focus more volunteers on the delayed areas, while we have the same amount working on the others. This would call for hiring more volunteers, but I doubt @Admin would do that. The staff system was massively frowned on in 2017 and yet they did nothing. So why would they do it now?

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Potato said:

Or maybe a help via phone call support system open for a few hours a day? Maybe 4 hours a day :d 

Well, that's a job in real life and people are paid for this, so I don't think that's going to happen. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Solange said:

Well, that's a job in real life and people are paid for this, so I don't think that's going to happen. 

Yeah, this is a job for paid professionals with proper training. Calls would need to be recorded too, if users aren't required to reply to their tickets in writing. 

It wouldn't be possible to carry out scam investigations (or other complex matters) over the phone either - and that's where most of the complaints are anyway. 

• Award 1