(Hide) Power

Distinct

• Advanced Members

I have thought of another suggestion that the community could actually enjoy.

I call this power "hide" because it will hide the codes in your name. Whenever you're on a chat, sometimes the bot will make you a member or above and it will expose all of your codes inside your name.

I think this power will be really useful because it will hide your code from users that hover over your name with their mouse, and it will hide your code from bots as well.

This could also be useful as it will discourage users from impersonating you because all they need is your codes to copy your entire name.

Examples will be provided in the future.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

Whenever you're on a chat, sometimes the bot will make you a member or above and it will expose all of your codes inside your name.

You can put in your name (hat#xat.COM) or any other link and it won't show your name when being demoted/given rank, it will show your registered username instead. (Works without having the hat power)

I think this power will be really useful because it will hide your code from users that hover over your name with their mouse

For that, you'll need the power NOPC and people won't be able to PC you nor see your codes.

and it will hide your code from bots as well.

You can do !userinfo off and the bot won't give away any of your information.

Edited by Leandro

• Bot Service Providers

It wont work correctly since the client-side will need to show the code to other users,

And if it's being sent in any other way (instead of u packet) it will be captured by bots again,

So there's no way to "hide it".

• Advanced Members

The reason why your namecolor+glow shows is because to use it, we have to write it as a smiley. Ex) (glow#000001#FFFFFF) This is also why there's a space after your name when you use namecolor and/or glow. Once HTML5 becomes the main thing, maybe the edit profile will allow you to set a glow or color without having to type it as a smiley.