Xatscreen

Miia

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Laming said:

JavaScript can fix this issue,

https://html2canvas.hertzen.com/

I like your suggestion, it is easy to add and may help users using a new system to "share it" (I dont know if it can take ss of the embed's part, but you can try)

As I said above, ActionScript 3.0 is perfectly capable of handling the task the OP identified.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Leandro said:

Not having to download it.

You only have to download it once, and you can use it for anything else besides xat as well.

I'd say it's a worthy 10 seconds of your time to download it.

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, Guppy said:

You only have to download it once, and you can use it for anything else besides xat as well.

I'd say it's a worthy 10 seconds of your time to download it.

For some people it seems easier just having a hot key and saving the entire chat to their PC. I personally like using other programs to save them.

• Moderators

I fully support this idea, we could use that to authenticate reports and facts like, when a xatscreen is taken, it logs time, date and where it happened, hosting the image in a image provider like imgur but associating that info with the hosted image URL, authenticating what happened.

• Award 1