Strange No Login on Flash only HTML5

DjHyperHouse

Question

• Members

Hello,

My account after authenticating says to refresh and login but when I do it makes me a toon again.   I've cleared all caches,  tired Mac and Pc, different browsers, updated flash, checked cookies acceptance and  flash can store local files.     Has anyone else run into this problem yet?

Thx

10 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Does it let you login successfully? 

Sometimes, when you're a "toon" and log in, it will let you login successfully, however, if you look at the chat on the login page, it will look like this:

HPz09c.png

What you need to do here is make sure that you're not a toon at this chat anymore.

To get out of this, you may either trying clicking at your name multiple times, or switch between the "Visitors" and "Friends" tab and then click at your name, see gif.

Once it shows the correct name in the chat, it should be working fine again.

This would also explain why it works in HTML5 and not in the flash chat, since this issue only occurs in flash.

Let me know if that helped.

• Members

nono   Now I get this.  I does not complete the login process.  This is the 3rd attempt.

http://prntscr.com/j884on

7 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Were you able to resolve it by now, @DjHyperHouse?

nono   Now I get this.  I does not complete the login process.  This is the 3rd attempt.

http://prntscr.com/j884on

thanks for your continued help

• Members
On 4/21/2018 at 10:04 AM, Stif said:

@DjHyperHouse In that small chat box, just type something and press enter, it will login you automatically.

I did try  that on Chrome and on Explorer and it did not work.  I've also tried different computers and clearing all caches.

On 4/21/2018 at 11:25 AM, pathetic said:

Did you accidentally change your settings?

I haven't intentionally but if I did what setting are you thinking of?   It was working for 6 years and then just stopped.  I thought it was an xat update as I see more people with the same problem now.

thx