Ticket, no answer for > 1 month ?

Admin

Question

• Administrators

If you have a ticket that has not been answered in over a month please post your id number here (the xat id number of the ticket NOT the ticket number eg 42 or 225248065).

I will personally look at the first 10

1) 1337873972 Seems to be a ticket complaining about another ticket. No concise information.

2) SoloTuyoBB, account deleted. Account has no value. Solution: create another account.

3) 97232853 Ticket overdue, but on the other hand may have been selling xats by paypal which is difficult for us to look at

4) 1345892 Looks like someone who lost their email and can't prove they own the account. I'm sorry but this takes a long time and may never be resolved.

5) 39591835 Ticket only open for 8 days (and its lost access so will take time) (d)

• Members

acesso perdido

Eu limpei os dados do meu navegador e é aqui que eu uso o autenticador do Google por extensão

ivinnih (108623061)

Edited by ivinnih
Merging double posts for organizational purposes

• Members

Been 3 weeks and no response to any of my tickets regarding my id's.

Ticket #<removed>

Ticket Status:open

Department:Emailed

Create Date:30/Mar/2018 2:25 am

Name:BeamerE38E36

xat id:420222226

Subject: Login Failed cant get into account

Ticket Thread

Fri, 30 Mar 2018 2:25am

Went through all the steps. went through the forum post, went to help no luck. would like the id degregged and me given the link so i can re reg it, thank you.

• Members

Hi admin, i have so good problem "TRY LATER 56" Reazon i don't know

My account it's blocked and i pay with paymentwall and no paypal 

Fadeeed194

Ticket #<removed>

I no buy for paypal, I buy for paymentwall

• Members

MasLokaQueTu (1524047341)

Hi. Please help me in my problem.

I apologize for writing many times,but I'm very angry.

Thanks 

the last message was on 23 april 

<removed>

• Advanced Members

I know it states "no answer for 1 month" but I've been waiting to get this ticket resolved since last year of September.

If you would please take a look at my ticket since it's pretty much a simple task now because it feels like it's coming to a conclusion.

My ID is 82527487 and username is imDope. Thank you in advanced.

• Members

Hello,

I opened a ticket on unlocking the domain, and on the wiki itself says that the response of this subject is marked as normal (something fast), but the same is not being done, what is the problem to pay attention to paid user tickets, we did not deserve a better and more qualified support?

Regname:  jhulyzinha33

ID: 1516674651

Create Date:08/May/2018 10:53 pm

Ticket Number: <removed>

• Wiki Editors

Since it appears we have exceeded the allowance specified by the administrators in the main post, I will be locking this topic.

We're very sorry to hear that you all have had to wait this long; we're currently assessing the situation with the delays.