Ticket, no answer for > 1 month ?

Admin

Question

• Administrators

If you have a ticket that has not been answered in over a month please post your id number here (the xat id number of the ticket NOT the ticket number eg 42 or 225248065).

I will personally look at the first 10

1) 1337873972 Seems to be a ticket complaining about another ticket. No concise information.

2) SoloTuyoBB, account deleted. Account has no value. Solution: create another account.

3) 97232853 Ticket overdue, but on the other hand may have been selling xats by paypal which is difficult for us to look at

4) 1345892 Looks like someone who lost their email and can't prove they own the account. I'm sorry but this takes a long time and may never be resolved.

5) 39591835 Ticket only open for 8 days (and its lost access so will take time) (d)

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

If you have a ticket that has not been answered in over a month please post your id number here (the xat id number of the ticket NOT the ticket number eg 42 or 225248065).

I will personally look at the first 10

I find it very surprising you will personally look at the first 10 people to post here, for that, thank you. But after those 10 people get assistance... are you guys planning on implementing a plan for these ticket delays to be fixed appropriately? 

This is a serious inquiry and concern of many users on xat,  I am asking in the hopes that this is an attempt from xat at trying to neutralize the issues within the ticket delays. @Admin

• Members

hello, my account is nochesdehielo1 (351589199)

last year I suffered a robbery to my account valued at more than 146,000 xats, I opened a ticket and I was waiting for more than 6 months to answer the ticket, after that long wait they returned my powers

8/04/2017
Someone entered my email was logged and passed the powers to another account leaving my account empty, I got a pin that was neither my ip nor my company
<removed>
The same day of theft I open the ticket with my proofs
<removed>

even though I have a very bad time, because of the long wait, in the end it is solved and partly recuperated my powers

a few days ago, my account was blocked for 999 days, I thought at first that I had been robbed again, that's why I opened a ticket in report scam, but this time I had my security activated 

http://prntscr.com/j11kmd

my number ticket 18689326

my account was very valuable for me I had few powers but I had the ruby and the namecolor

http://prntscr.com/j10yx7

my account information
http://prntscr.com/j10zcm

I can not understand why my account has been blocked 999 days, I try to talk to the volunteers and they do not pay attention to me, the ticket waiting system is very bad and I feel that they should improve that, I was 6 months waiting to recover something that belonged to me. and now I'm blocked and I'll have to wait 4 or 5 months to know why? and my powers?

I've been in xat for many years, it's a page that I like a lot, but I think the waiting times should be improved
Please, if you can help me know why my account has been blocked forever, I do not understand anything, and I have not done anything 

and I think that it is being abused, and committing a grave injustice

I hope to receive help soon thanks

Edited by annacovasbeltran
removing sensitive screenshot(s)

• Advanced Members

@Admin I truly hope by this, you're going to try and make the ticket support system a little faster with it's delays. I have people who are waiting a year plus for a ticket to be answered or it was closed without an answer. I definitely understand the frustrations that's behind the ticket system, but it shouldn't be so backed up to the point people are waiting for numerous months just for a simply reply. But, if someone isn't doing their job right....then demote some people and start looking into people who are actually willing to help out in the Ticket support.

Edited by Spawn

• Members

Hi,

I've lost auth code access to this ID: 1523607417. Raised a ticked but no response.

Can it be done something? As I have put some money into it.

Thanks !!!

Edited by DudenessQ
forgot one word

• Members

I have an open ticket in the report scam department, they answered me once and then they did not do it anymore, I would like to know if I can recover what I had in that account, besides that department would be important that the others ...

iiiSimpatico (801989380)

Edited by Angelo
Editing in his id since he forgot it

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Admin said:

Ticket is closed and marked resolved. We are off to a flying start ...

Closed by Mike after you ignored it and tossed it back into the help department, yes. Never resolved though.

Edit:

My mistake I used the wrong xat id.

Double checked I did put the correct one.

Opened 26/Jul/2017, closed with no replies.

• Members

I opened a ticket in June last year until today without a solution to 10 days ago I had a problem with my computer I formatted I lost access to the authenticator yesterday a ticket arrived in my email I clicked on the ticket link to reply and then I asked to do login as I'll do if I lost access to the authenticator

iiDarkoo (1522886660)

Edited by darko

• Advanced Members
On 4/13/2018 at 10:02 AM, Admin said:

1) 1337873972 Seems to be a ticket complaining about another ticket. No concise information.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so you're saying you didn't read it if that's what you believe the ticket is.

• Members
On 4/13/2018 at 10:02 AM, Admin said:

4) 1345892 Looks like someone who lost their email and can't prove they own the account. I'm sorry but this takes a long time and may never be resolved.

So you didn't actually read the ticket because it was made under my registered email, which I have access to otherwise I wouldn't have been able to reply to the ticket.

What was your goal here...? To not solve anything?