Jump to content

new rule suggest


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

i suggest a new rule about moderators of chats oficials. sometimes i can't connect to oficials chats. and if i want saying to moderators to kick me or do something  i can't because all moderators are using nopc or i can't write on main because chats are only for members. so i suggest a new rule NOPC OFF for moderators of oficials chats.

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

This kind of thing is up to the chat manager/main owner and it's already a rule in some places (like Trade). If you have a certain chat that you're adamant this needs to be a rule on, speak to the main owner directly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Stah said:

You can always ask someone else to post in the main chat "Kick Edit, he disconnected" or whatever.

Basically this, people have nonp on especially in popular official chats, have it on for a reason. To avoid trolls and spams ect. 

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wiki Translators

This unfortunately cannot be made a rule. First because we cannot just force chat managers to do that. And then there's those people who keep spamming official chats staff with bots. If you need a kick, you can just ask someone else to go into the chat and ask for you to be kicked.

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

Hey Edit :$ 

 

That can't be a rules .   But  : all right   ..  

 

How a mod  help pple  if they have nopc nopm on?

 

 It is supposed who are mod or own is for help to people  ... 

 

Really never i can't understand this point .. they are mod's in xat official but u cant ask help bcs they use nopc or nopm .. 

 

That is funny  .. And very sorry for any inconvenience caused but that is the true   :$  

 

  • Award 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Marya11211 said:

Hey Edit :$ 

 

That can't be a rules .   But  : all right   ..  

 

How a mod  help pple  if they have nopc nopm on?

 

 It is supposed who are mod or own is for help to people  ... 

 

Really never i can't understand this point .. they are mod's in xat official but u cant ask help bcs they use nopc or nopm .. 

 

That is funny  .. And very sorry for any inconvenience caused but that is the true   :$  

 

:$

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
On 09/04/2016 at 2:57 PM, Edit said:

i suggest a new rule about moderators of chats oficials. sometimes i can't connect to oficials chats. and if i want saying to moderators to kick me or do something  i can't because all moderators are using nopc or i can't write on main because chats are only for members. so i suggest a new rule NOPC OFF for moderators of oficials chats.

At most english official chats the staffs doesn't have/use NOPC on (Help, Trade, Assistance - for a purpose)

 

If for example you are on another official chat ( like xat5, i've seen you got connection issues and you requested for help at chat help and we responded to you right away and told a staff at xat5 to kick you because you are having a connection issues) so if that problem occurs again you can always ask staffs from other official chats to help you.

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wiki Editors
3 hours ago, Marya11211 said:

How a mod  help pple  if they have nopc nopm on?

 

 It is supposed who are mod or own is for help to people  ... 

 

Really never i can't understand this point .. they are mod's in xat official but u cant ask help bcs they use nopc or nopm .. 

 

That is funny  .. And very sorry for any inconvenience caused but that is the true   :$  

 

 

Because people ask questions in main chat, and if they want help in PC, then a staff member will pc them?

  • Award 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
On 12/4/2016 at 10:43 PM, Stah said:

 

Because people ask questions in main chat, and if they want help in PC, then a staff member will pc them?

What about user who dont have subscriber  and they cant ask help in main chat  ?  

 

Try in trade and werite without subscriber (days) you cant :$ if i have nopc, nopm how you ask to me help then  ? 

 

  • that is only an example ..¬†

 

Anyway for me MOD'S @ Own @ Member in all xat official  don't use nopc , nopm . (we are for help they ) 

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
On 12 de abril de 2016 at 10:35 PM, 6 said:

At most english official chats the staffs doesn't have/use NOPC on (Help, Trade, Assistance - for a purpose)

 

If for example you are on another official chat ( like xat5, i've seen you got connection issues and you requested for help at chat help and we responded to you right away and told a staff at xat5 to kick you because you are having a connection issues) so if that problem occurs again you can always ask staffs from other official chats to help you.

Yh bcs staff to trade loja assistence help , are great . And the best :$ . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 years later...
  • Contributors

In my opinion, staff should not be forced to have NOPC and NOPM turned off. All staff members usually read the chat, and if anyone has any problems they can intervene in a timely manner by entering their private chat. The staff should be available to the users, which is why they can easily go into the private chat of those who need it and proceed with the help. In case this does not happen, there is always the possibility to report to the owner about the lack of support.

  • Done! 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.