Talys

Inquiries about HTML5

I'm really enjoying the html5, but I'm still waiting for actions like trade and transfers, problems like the bug in the private chat will also be solved, plus I see html5 as the evolution of xat 2018 (ugh)

Hello @Talys,

i converted your post into a topic since it wasn't related to the Notifications Feature.

First of all thanks for your sharing your thoughts.

On 11/04/2018 at 7:25 PM, Talys said:

I'm still waiting for actions like trade and transfers

Trade will be added in future, however this might take a good amount of time as this chat itself is prioritized.

Transfer does work, did you try it out?

On 11/04/2018 at 7:25 PM, Talys said:

problems like the bug in the private chat will also be solved

Are you referring to this? https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/html5-chat/chat-tabs-bugs-r272/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Hello @Talys,

i converted your post into a topic since it wasn't related to the Notifications Feature.

First of all thanks for your sharing your thoughts.

Trade will be added in future, however this might take a good amount of time as this chat itself is prioritized.

Transfer does work, did you try it out?

Are you referring to this? https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/html5-chat/chat-tabs-bugs-r272/

Hello lafleur, unfortunately the transfer is not working, it shows the error "bad password" I logged in, the problem is not my password yes a bug maybe, yes the chat bug and that same, I hope I have helped

11 hours ago, Talys said:

Hello lafleur, unfortunately the transfer is not working, it shows the error "bad password" I logged in, the problem is not my password yes a bug maybe, yes the chat bug and that same, I hope I have helped

Make sure you're typing the correct password. Also try to transfer on the Flash chat and see if it works there.

XssrSo.png

As you can see it works.

The issue regarding the Private Chat tabs will be fixed in the upcoming version.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Talys said:

If you believe your password contains symbols, try again skipping the symbols.

Symbols are automatically stripped from the register, login and change password pages, which can result in a wrong password error message when you type on a page that doesn't have that functionality, such as the edit password page or even the trade/transfer engines.

Hello @arthur, I used my password without the symbol, it worked perfectly to transfer, thank you friend!

On 13/04/2018 at 6:34 PM, Arthur said:

If you believe your password contains symbols, try again skipping the symbols.

Symbols are automatically stripped from the register, login and change password pages, which can result in a wrong password error message when you type on a page that doesn't have that functionality, such as the edit password page or even the trade/transfer engines.

• Cool 2