Country powers

Mihay

• Smiley Makers

What do you think if we will have a power for each country like. Songkran festival power (Thailand)

Maybe a festive power for each country - Top countries that uses xat.com e.g Spain, Italy etc.

• Award 2

• Volunteers

That's a good idea. 

But what kind of "festivity" ? I guess each country has to decide...

I also remember a time where that was possible to add the Romanian flag for the Romanian national day. Do you think it might be possible to implement this for more countries ? 

• Advanced Members

Sure why not. As for germany, it could be Wiesn (Also called octoberfest) with different fun rides like rollercoaster, power tower, carrousel, ferris wheel, beer, pretzel, bavarian clothes -> dirndl, leather trouses. That would be cool for sure! :d 

iSCzrGj.png

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Like the idea!!

2 hours ago, Sydno said:

But what kind of "festivity" ? I guess each country has to decide...

I think that's the thing. Personally I don't even think Canada has that big of a festival to even make a power about one. But a Juno awards power or Canada Day power would be nice. :$ 

But ya it would really depend on people's points of views to really decide what kind of festivity to choose. 

• Advanced Members

If more country powers are made, there needs to be a system in place that determines which countries get powers and which don't. There obviously can't be a power for every country on xat and those who don't get a power are going to be upset. If there's a system in place, you guys can explain why (for example) Spain got a power but not France. Without a system, getting a power made for your country will look like a favoritism contest.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If it pleases people then I say go for it. As some people said try to stay away from favoritism as it might offend some.

Also, don't flood these out weekly. I say release them every-so-often so the idea doesn't get old to some people. i.e animal powers and the hug powers when they first deputed.

There's nothing wrong with mixing it up every week with something different! 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Mihay said:

Yes. maybe not a festival power but a national power, we can celebrate their national day, by adding a flag on each pawn and smilies.

I love the idea. This is what i'm looking forward to.

• Advanced Members
21 hours ago, Stah said:

I think this would be pretty cool. Scotland doesn't have any "annual festivals" I don't think, but I'd like to see what the Smiley makers could come up with for the highland games or something.

THE ANNUAL CABER TOSS????

• Award 1

• Smiley Makers
3 hours ago, Leona said:

Eventually theyd need a power for every country then, wouldnt they? because theres people on here from all over the world. Literally, all over.

Top countries that uses xat. e.g italy spain, romania etc.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Mihay said:

Top countries that uses xat. e.g italy spain, romania etc.

LOL i feel sad to small countries that aren't known but have great and unique festivals.

• Advanced Members
On 9/4/2016 at 4:20 PM, Harrison said:

If more country powers are made, there needs to be a system in place that determines which countries get powers and which don't. There obviously can't be a power for every country on xat and those who don't get a power are going to be upset. If there's a system in place, you guys can explain why (for example) Spain got a power but not France. Without a system, getting a power made for your country will look like a favoritism contest.

Dear Harri hello  ! 

Mihai said  :

'' What do you think if we will have a power for each country like. Songkran festival power (Thailand)''  ''Maybe a festive power for each country - Top countries that uses xat.com e.g Spain, Italy etc''   

So that means nothing favoritism and for each country in'' time ''may be  can be . Same like how Juni said  : ''  We have enough american powers ''   

We need something new !!  And why not that idea ?  Is great  in my opinion .    :$    

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...