(Image) Power

Distinct

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on the forums in a few months, so I thought I should make a wonderful suggestion based on what I've seen users discuss on official chat groups. I've looked around in the forum, and have not found any evidence that this has been suggested already. So I may as well be the first to suggest this future power.

This power should be called image, because it will allow users to post gifs and regular images in a chat. The pictures should be the same size as your avatar, or could extend to a bigger size if xat allows so. This will work kind of like in a way you post gifs and other types of images on Reddit.

The images will be shown as messages when embedded in the chat you're in.

Examples will be provided once my computer is fixed, as I don't have the programs to take screenshots and edit them right now.

Of course if users use this power to post inappropriate pictures in the chat, mods and above can ban or warn those users.

Let me know what you all think of this suggestion.

Have a good day or night!

Edited by Encrypt
  • Cool 1

• Angelo locked this topic