Sign in to follow this  
HelperNate

PayPal no longer a method of purchasing?

Question

http://prntscr.com/j3nq7i

Last time I bought xats with Paypal on my account from the buy page was in late January 2018. In the past, when I used to buy xats with Paypal on the buy page, the option was available to me again in about a week or month or so. I thought the option would re-appear on the buy page for my account again after a week or month or so has passed since my last purchase. Is this a bug? Something wrong on my account's part? Or is PayPal no longer a method of purchasing xats?

4 answers to this question

No, this isn't a bug, it happened to me too.

This usually happens when you try to buy xats with a Paypal account in which you used before to buy xats but from another xat account.

What i did, i sent a ticket in ''Payment Problems'' and i explained my problem, and they solved it. Now i can buy xats with Paypal again.

hello hello, this problem is also happening to me, I also expect a reply or a solution ;)

@Leandro Now that you mention it, I DID buy xats on the buy page with my alt account using the same PayPal account over a year ago (still on a bit of a reserve to this day, ugh), but previously the option came back for both of my accounts a few weeks after the purchase. I tried buying a certain $$ pack using both of my accounts at once at one point and xat automatically refunded the 2nd buying attempt. Maybe I maxed out my limit for my accounts to purchase xats using PayPal? Anyway, I'll try making a ticket about this and see how it goes.

Since the OP has filed a ticket about this problem, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response.