The Number Glitch, Revisited

TheBlizWiz

• Members

Remember that number glitch that's been going around for years? I don't know if anyone ever noticed this, (I can't even figure out how to search posts on this forum, and I used tapatalk api and xBulletin forums for years) but I found this out with a bit of testing.

Click me cuz I can't find the add image button

Through a good half hour of testing, sometimes for users without a xat account, typing 0 will default to a seemingly random string of numbers. 

Here's all the images in no particular order

If someone has figured this out already, can we please fix this? If no one has figured this out already, can we please fix this?

Thanks ~Bliz

• Advanced Members

Hey Bliz,

Youpost might be better suited as a bug reported in the Bug Tracker section of the forums. I'll lock this thread and let you move on over there, where the Bug Coordinators might be better suited to help you.

By the way, if you simply post an imgur link that ends in .png, .jpg, or .gif, the forum will automatically add the image to your post for you.

• Angelo locked this topic