help please I make a payment but not xats

SuiiiiiiS27

Question

6 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hello,

Did you receive email confirmation of the purchase? If so, please proceed to log in to your account and refresh any chat that you are on. If you still notice that your xats have not arrived, please open a ticket. Select the Payment Problems help topic. You must be a paid user, and you must be logged in. The subject should be at least five words.

You may wish to include proof of the transaction within the ticket.

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, SuiiiiiiS27 said:

You sent a payment of $5.00 USD to xat.com ltd.
(info@xat.com) yes  but not xats       <removed> help me :( 

Hello again,

Please do not post your personal information in public. This includes your name and email address. 

As per my previous reply, did you try logging in again and refreshing the chat?

If you did receive the confirmation email but did not receive xats, and you have logged in again and refreshed the chat, please create a ticket in the Payment Problems department. Your payment will be investigated there.

• Members

Try to clear cache and re-login, if your xats are still not there then you will have to create a ticket under the help topic "payment problem", with that being said you will not be able to create a ticket in this department as long as you're not a paid user unless you were emailed about your purchase then you're considered a paid user in this case. when creating the ticket the subject must be at least five words long! You will be asked about a proof of the purchase provide it to them!

If you haven't received any emails yet about your purchase being accepted then wait for the payment to go through!

If you haven't received the xats,days nor a confirmation email and money were taken off of your account then you have to create a ticket anyway.

Edited by Merciful_Servant

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SuiiiiiiS27 said:

You sent a payment of $5.00 USD to xat.com ltd.
(info@xat.com) yes  but not xats       <removed> help me :( 

I answer from my own experience, most Paypal payments are being rejected automatically, probably because xat realized that although they give reserve to buy by this payment gateway, many people produced chargebacks, this will not have a solution , will not let you pay with this method, I recommend you use the other payment gateways.

If your paypal is fixed, the payment was automatically returned, upon being rejected.

Edited by Cambio