Sign in to follow this  
annacovasbeltran

I have been robbed or am I blocked?

Question

I open this post because I have many doubts and nobody is able to answer them

my account is   nochesdehielo1 (351589199) and is valued at more than 110,000 xats

yesterday a user record opened me pv and told me to loguease that something bad would happen

when I did login I thought they had stolen
but then I realized that I was blocked indefinitely and I did not have my powers

in xat help, they told me that it could be that they have blocked me for violating the terms of xat, but I have not done anything at all

I do not know if my account has been reported to me or if they have tried to steal me

Last year at this time I was robbed after 6 months of waiting for the ticket, my powers were returned

I have opened a ticket in report scam, but I do not know if it should have been open in acount block, everything seems very strange and with very bad intentions

I do not know if I've been robbed or blocked, I need help

2 answers to this question

If you opened a ticket, the only thing you have left to do is wait. If your ticket is in the incorrect department by accident, it will be moved accordingly. 

Please continue to be patient, as you’ll be answered soon. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to open a new thread. 

We cannot specify what really happened to your account, the only thing you can do is wait for a ticket answer, you'll get a appropriate response about your situation only there.