Volunteer Identification

Sifu

• Volunteers

That's all a question of information. Unfortunately, issues are mostly happening on unaware users, as Brandon said, this is a touchy subject... 

Actually the suggestion of an on-chat identification is only a way to give information faster and easier. 

• Advanced Members

I would agree to add this, because no one could claim that he is a volunteer, so it could prevent scam and people with bad intentions, which is more important than..

12 hours ago, Champ said:

Volunteers don't like to be bothered about tickets and other things as it is.

+ As for bothering, you could use nopm, nopc. 

• Wiki Editors

The xat volunteers will never get to you randomly and ask for your personal information, or for you to trade powers with them. That's what the users needs to comprehend.

The xat administrators have a special indication (the xat staff thing) and there are still people who fall in the "i'm an admin, trade me your powers or i'll block your account" scam so I don't think it would be helpful at all, it would just bother the volunteers more than it already does.