Cancel Request and Follow button on Clubs

• Volunteers

We also need an option to change forum clubs from open to closed, and vice-versa (for moderation purposes).

However, these changes might not be possible due to limitations with the forum software. (swt) 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

We also need an option to change forum clubs from open to closed, and vice-versa (for moderation purposes).

This would give the moderators more work, if this is done, you should check if a club that should be closed is open or vice-versa. For example, clubs in Spanish must be closed, with that option, you could give the owners freedom to open them without acceptance.

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Samuel said:

This would give the moderators more work

Don't think so.

The only thing that needs to be added, its giving moderators permission to open or close clubs, because for now only the forum admins can do that and sometimes it takes weeks just to do that.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Leandro said:

The only thing that needs to be added, its giving moderators permission to open or close clubs, because for now only the forum admins can do that and sometimes it takes weeks just to do that.

I was wrong then, i thought moderators had permission to do that, just like they have permission to accept new groups. I also thought he was referring to giving permission to owners of clubs to open or close their groups.