Skatel

489 HIPPOS

direct this looks like a dragon but good one (cute), and nice they gave more emotes on the hippo smiley!

Very funny! It would be nice to be able to add messages in smilie (hppoopfx). (hippo)

A nice power, no doubt I'll buy it, it's pretty funny, good suggestion.

A spin on Molly!  very nice.

For those that want a little xat history.  There use to be a "official" and then "unofficial" chat called home.

The main owner there was Molly.  She loved hippos.  Hense...The hippo smiley/kiss was born and named Molly.

• Like 1

omg i dont know why poeples buy this power and said  its good power. for me i think its ugly power 

7 minutes ago, myow said:

omg i dont know why poeples buy this power and said  its good power. for me i think its ugly power 

That opinion is fine, but you should also provide constructive criticism, so future powers can be improved too. 

• Like 2

This power could be better if in the smilie (HPPOOPFX#) you could write at least 4 letters. Like hippo kiss

9NIPlhE.png

• Wow 2

On 3/30/2018 at 3:25 PM, myow said:

You are missing the fun on this power :$