Unable to Sign-In into Account in Chatbox

GregoryTheGreat

Question

• Members

Hello,

So about a month ago i tried to sign-in into a chat box and it wouldn't sign me in, the HELP account kept posting go to xat.com/login to sign-in. The username has been saved in my computer so I've been always able to use it. So when i try to log in, it reads, "**Security check: Please check your email to login. E64**". The account, GeorgyJuvenile (178161096), was made about 9 years ago so i don't really know what the email or password is. Is there anyway i can still use the account without knowing the email?

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you have found that you’ve lost access to your account, you are required to create a secondary xat account in order to open a ticket. To do so, follow the instructions here: https://xthelp.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/how-to-reset-your-identification-number/

Once you have a secondary xat account, register it at xat.com/register. From there, you may open a ticket under the department of Lost Access.

dbawmOy.png

Please note that you do NOT need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department. The average wait for the Lost Access department is 1-3 days, however, it may sometimes be more. Once your ticket is resolved, you'll be able to check your email for your E64 and login again!

Good luck! 

• Moderators

Good night,

No, to proceed with the login you need to access your e-mail and click on the security link. You can't do that so you'll need a ticket under Lost Access to try recover your account access and possibly change it's e-mail. For that, you'll need a alternative account to create the ticket. After successfully logged in on your alternative account, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the alternative account;
  • Select the help topic "Lost Access";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue;
  • And click on open ticket.

If even after that you still unable to create the ticket, you'll have to send a private message to a volunteer on the forums including the following information:

• Username and ID of the alternative account;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Lost Access")
  • E-mail associated with the alternative account.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.

• Contributors
1 minute ago, GregoryTheGreat said:

"**Security check: Please check your email to login. E64**

Go to your email inbox and search for info@xat.com email and log in to the PIN code.

*If you do not have access to the email, you can open a ticket under Lost Access .

*You must provide the correct information when requested.

*If you can't open a ticket, you can contact a volunteer. Here