Big power Unlimited

J0hn

• Bot Service Providers

Do you think the solution is to lower prices for users to buy power?

After almost two years of falling prices, now that we are having a small valorization of prices.

This for me would be a shot in the foot! (meh)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Its about moderation.  Prices need to have a good market for users but not be impossible to buy. 

Users having multiple accounts to raise prices has always been an uncontrollable issue. 

We can sort of guess that is what is happening here, when a power soars above purple. 

• Award 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
53 minutes ago, Christina said:

Its about moderation.  Prices need to have a good market for users but not be impossible to buy. 

Users having multiple accounts to raise prices has always been an uncontrollable issue. 

We can sort of guess that is what is happening here, when a power soars above purple. 

An unlimited will always be worth less than a power that provides a function and is extremely limited. 

• Award 2
  • No 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, J0ni said:

we talk for power big, a rediculous power.... and now the price is 20k +

xats are cheaper than ever. purple is not expensive because it literally came out like 10 years ago. what do you expect?

big will never be unlimited

• Advanced Members
45 minutes ago, Cryo said:

xats are cheaper than ever. purple is not expensive because it literally came out like 10 years ago. what do you expect?

if the powers is more cheap they will bought by more users

• Bot Service Providers
24 minutes ago, J0ni said:

how many users stop to buy powers bcs now the everypower is expensive ?

This may mean that some inactive users are returning  and this is great for that xat.com remains firm! (and new users are coming!)

We need solutions, promotions for users buy xats using buy or authorized resellers!

And not to lower power prices!

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Cryo said:

actually xats are not cheaper then ever...unless perhaps if you buy from a scammer.  Average cost is still 2.7-3.0.

Purple is NOT expensive because so many sold to afford ruby.

Releasing some bigs into the market would not hurt.  How many can really afford EP anyway?

Admins never intended for powers to be so outrageous or so limited that the norm user could not obtain them.

Trade WOULD obtain more users in the long run and not the same users on 5 acct. to try and raise prices for their own personal gain.

I would be saying other if I felt keeping big at this degree would harm trade.  it won't though. Releasing some would give more users way to profit.

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, Christina said:

It's not that powers are 'soaring above purple', it's that purple has been heavily devalued (what is it on now, like 16k?).
Purple is nearing 10 years old, and there's a lot of better pawn powers on sale. Furthermore, it's unlimited, meaning it would devalue naturally as more and more purples are 'spawned'.

Purple is not a good power to measure the state of the economy with. Use something like Gold (which is also losing its value).

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
41 minutes ago, J0ni said:

@lunala i have have xats!!! but we talk for the anothers users,they can't buy....

Users should buy xats if they want to use a certain power lol. If the power is cheap, where's the profit then?

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hello Joni

I also want to see this, but I do not think this is possible.
Impossible is not because many people want to buy power big. 

From the very beginning I say that all important powers for a users need be cheap!
Like: Big,namewave,namegrad,nameflag,namecolor . . . Maybe pawns to, smilies etc Purple, gold, ruby . .  .. .
5k Xats - Big power it´s okay! - I do not think it does more than 5 thousand xats.

Why did xat.com have many people before? - and now many have gone?
I will open a topic just about this, maybe somebody here will open their eyes. ((

i support this idea - Unlimited ´5k xats big or less

For the pack of xats bought in the store these power prices are too crazy.
xat is created by us, your rules, buy xats who wants it, stay in xat who wants, for those reasons leave who wants!
The final answer is, he does not really care about people, just with the Money.

I do not want to be bad, :$ just give my opinion, even if you do not care! :(  

You can add your answer here or below!!!!!

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Purple went down when xat gave the other pawns a stronger TOPMAN effect. Not just because Ruby came out. If purple still had the same topman effect as everypower (as it was before) I'd more than happily pay 24500 xats for it like old times. 

Big went up from, like Christina said, people on multiple accounts trying to raise the price and not many being out there. I'd say release 1000 bigs at 10k xats each, just to lower the price a bit and give more people a chance to obtain it, people are buying at 30k which is pretty insane.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

The big must not be unlimited, it will damage the trade, if you notice it has taken almost 1 year to recover, the output of the power ruby hurt everything much and now it goes back to trade

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 9/4/2018 at 6:00 AM, iNoe said:

The big must not be unlimited, it will damage the trade, if you notice it has taken almost 1 year to recover, the output of the power ruby hurt everything much and now it goes back to trade

You call a power that came out for 5k xats being 30k 'recovery'? I call that abuse. People are making the power unavailable for many users for their own personal gain. I don't think it would hurt to release more of them.

• Award 2