Iphone or Samsung Galaxy?

Edit

• Advanced Members

Ive had both and Galaxy is better. Faster, easier to maintain, and doesnt break into 1000 pieces when you drop it.

People only use iPhones becuase they are popular and in demand when in truth the better phones are Samsung Galaxy's

Well thats my opinion anyway.

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and am currently using the S5. I also at one point had the iPhone 5s for a short time. If I absolutely had to choose, I'd choose Android. It all comes down to two things. People who want options use android and people who want simplicity use an iPhone. I was considering switching to an iPhone again because I wanted the simplicity for a little while but after weighing the options again I've decided to stick with Android. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2016/4/19 at 11:56 AM, Mark said:

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and am currently using the S5. I also at one point had the iPhone 5s for a short time. If I absolutely had to choose, I'd choose Android. It all comes down to two things. People who want options use android and people who want simplicity use an iPhone. I was considering switching to an iPhone again because I wanted the simplicity for a little while but after weighing the options again I've decided to stick with Android. 

We can not deny iPhone ,each has its own good ,such as iPhone's price (iPhone x ), the iPhone costs more than the Android price , even so, sales of the iPhone have remained high around the world ,

I am a Samsung user , but i am going to change Samsung to iPhone

Edited by Samksfer

• Bot Service Providers

None of them,

iPhone used by gringos is normal, latins(brazilians, hispanic etc) using iPhones are snob and a lot of times dont have money to buy something to eat but have to buy one iPhone just to take pics on mirror LOL (thats true you can google it).

Samsung is almost using by South America.

In my opinion Xiaomi is better than both.

Edited by Laming

• Volunteers
16 hours ago, Adeis said:

Do you love security and having your things always safe? iPhone.

Security ? What ? Apple safe ? I don't understand.

All comments are funny to read especially about iPhone. Remember that you have a part of Samsung in your uncreative iPhone, so typically you are on Samsung side also. :$

That was my point about, so no need to start something about. (d)

I have been a Samsung fan since 5 years already and I had no problems with it. (No security issues or battery issues)

Edited by SlOom

• Advanced Members

I have the iphone x (I play in a raffle) and I buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, without a doubt the Note 8 is superior to the iphone x in all aspects, Android has surpassed IOs since the departure of the S7, I must also add that IOs 11.1 on devices like the iPhone 7 to practically disabled, they work horrible.