Sign in to follow this  
darkraiiii

Xatspace deleted

Question

Ok I will give here as much details as I can, since in ticket I forgot to mention some things, maybe it will be taken in consideration the facts.

I will provide everything needed.

So Yesterday March 8 I was notified by a friend that my xatspace was deleted, I was surprised due that, I opened a ticket under the right section Account Block, I understand it'll take awhile for answer, I am patient about it, I open this topic just to clarify some things.

First I had no NSFW in my xatspace, I use (me) as my refference, I also had a basic CSS, the xat logo was right down in the corner, I didn't removed it, I do know the guidelines for that.

So those two rules weren't broken, I am on xat since almost 2009, and it's the first time this happened. 

I will provide the background aswell.

Background: maxresdefault.jpg

Icon/avatar used in the CSS: KUu23DL.jpg 

I think these were the only images I used in the CSS. I hope I provided enough evidence here so the case will be resolved soonly, I will be patient on that matter. I just think that happened unfairly for some reason. So I had to get this off my chest.

I wrote a quite lengthy topic here, It's quite sad to also happen this since I am quite devoted to this site haha, I grew up on this, made many friends. But that's aside the topic. I'll wait for any clarification here.

3 answers to this question

Thank you for making us aware of this.

We ask that you remain patient and wait for a reply to your ticket. There is nothing we can do here on the forums to assist you. As you are aware, the Account Block department is currently delayed

Please check the email address associated with your account for a notification of reply. 

Reply to your existing ticket with the relevant information you forgot to include.

Good afternoon,

About that matter, you should include all the info you think is relevant in the ticket, you still can mention what you missed. Also consider that the Account Block department is extremely delayed, it might take weeks to months to get a answer. Making the forum thread won't speed up the process of getting a answer so, just remain patient. In the ticket your situation will be verified and they will tell you what happened.