AmonRa2017

why noone care about FRAUD on xat.com???

Question

Hello!
I want to report (again) a chat griup for using illegal promo (bots) to promote themselves. They even ask for money to do that promo. This is not the first time I report that! I have a ticket from January and noone even care about that, those chat are still using bots!
Only 2 real users there, and one of them is the guy taking money from promo with bots.

Look at this profile, he even says himself he asks money for illegal promo with bots, 1.5 euro for one fake user. HOW MANY PROOFS DO YOU NEED, xat.com to do something with thise FRAUD? 

I have a ticket reporting that from January this year. That time I reported 2 differnt chat groups but same guy promoting them. And guess what, NOOne even answered to me and those groups still using bots right now. 

Why do you pay at xat.com for promo if these illegal methods are not eradicated?

I ve done everthing to stop that, reported chat groups as inappropriate, made ticket , asked for help on HELp chat. And still noone cares. Why? Now will you close my thread without doing nothing again? 

Then maybe we shall FRAUD too, if you accept this things, dear xat.com support! 

More proofs? look: http://prntscr.com/io01hv Group reported as inappropriate for promo out of control. Let;'s see, will anything even happen with that group?

More proofs: <screenshot removed> my ticket from january, no answer! 

More proofs: <screenshot removed> This guys hgas a real bussines by selling fake users on xat lol! 

WILL YOU do something to stop this fraud? Or shut me down just for noone else find out??

Yes I am annopyed because I am ignored when I report FRAUD on xat,com, the place I PAY MONEY to have a chat group :) I want justice, xat,com :) 

3 answers to this question

If you have a ticket on this matter, then you should continue to wait for a response. A reason as to why it may not have been answered yet is that it could be under investigation.

Anyway, I have forwarded this to the people who can handle it, as well as notified a volunteer about your ticket.

Hello friend, if you already created a ticket on this problem of fraud as you say the only thing you have to do is wait for them to give an answer to you, perhaps as previously mentioned they are investigating your case and so has taken a Time, be patient you are not being ignored.

Here you can look at the departments that have a large volume of tickets: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

If you want to contact a volunteer: https://forum.xat.com/staff/

Skatel, I am waiting from January 19th and day by day there are new chat groups promoted like that insted of fixing the problem. I am sick to wait, someone please do something! And do it now! I am a premium user and I sick for justice.