Bottle power

DonQuijote

• Advanced Members

I agree with Solange, this could be done, every time the ideas become more interesting. But I think the name of the power should be a WBOTTLE and make a different bottle for each smile.

133_2015_peligros-reuso-botella-plastico

• Wiki Translators
8 minutes ago, Lunala said:

to be fair, i would rather buy a cute animal power, rather than just some bottles lol. 

@Lunala what you think about suggestion to change name xat.com > zoo.com :p hahah I'm joking, I love animals like a spider,mosquito,ant  and i pray admin in future if my bottle is not good suggestion give me those animals :( 

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, DonQuijote said:

Simple power in the form of a bottle smiley. It's possible to add more smiles, this is just idea.

3 hours ago, ANGY said:

I agree with Solange, this could be done, every time the ideas become more interesting. But I think the name of the power should be a WBOTTLE and make a different bottle for each smile.

Both ideas are excellent. Honestly I would just prefer the smileys, but if backs of the smileys could be included aside from the original smileys it would be cool too. Ex) BSTRONGBACK

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 5/3/2018 at 4:31 PM, DonQuijote said:

Simple power in the form of a bottle smiley. It's possible to add more smiles, this is just idea.

ZcQZ58F.png

bWhjbw6.jpg

SBzqKwe.png

It would be good power, it would be one more to fill everypower but it would be good

On 5/3/2018 at 6:57 PM, ANGY said:

133_2015_peligros-reuso-botella-plastico

I agree, that would give a little more personality to each smilie