Win ebunny + patrick power!

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

Hello,

do you want to win ebunny and patrick power? Yes?

Then simply post anything (perhaps your xat username, id) on this thread and a generator will then choose a random person, who will receive the prize!

Contest ends on: Sunday 9th April, 7pm (UTC) | See countdown here!

I am holding the prize and will be giving it to the winner asap.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Five said:

you gotta give it to a prize holder lol.

Contest Guidelines: 3. A verified prize holder is required to hold your contest prize as long as the contest requires a substantial amount of work for entry. ;)

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Contest Guidelines: 3. A verified prize holder is required to hold your contest prize as long as the contest requires a substantial amount of work for entry. ;)

My laptop was about to die as I typed this, so I had to haul myself out of my warm, cosy bed, pull the door of my wardrobe open, find a tshirt, pull that tshirt over my head, walk down the stairs, step over my dog (was like climbing mount everest), walk into the lounge, pull open the cupboard draw, pick up the laptop charger which weighed more than twice my own body weight, walk back upstairs, strip my clothes off, get back into bed, then realise I needed to pee, get out of bed, walk to the toilet, sit on the toilet for 10minutes crying about how my life got so tragic over trying to enter a simple contest, got off the toilet, washed my hands, realised there was no clean towel, walked back downstairs into the washroom and got a towel, dried my hands, and walked back up stairs, by this point I had worked up a massive sweat due to my exertions of trying to enter this contest, so I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, picked up my shampoo bottle, squeezed it with all my might to no avail - i'd run out of shampoo, got out the shower, walked into my bedroom, got more out, walked back to the shower, took a shower, when I got out the shower I realised I left a trail of water behind when I went to get shampoo, I used my towel to dry this up, bending over like this hurt my back so I trapsed downstairs in agony and exhaustion to ask my mum to give me a back massage. I then returned to my room, fell asleep, then remembered next morning that I needed to enter this contest.

Entering this contest required a substantial amount of effort.

Conclusion: You need a prize holder

jk

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

You said to post anything so I'm posting the recipe to a cheesecake.

Ingredients:

• Softened cream cheese (678g)
  • Granulated sugar 1 1/4 cup
  • 5 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • Sour cream 1/2 cup
  • Butter and biscuits for that buttery biscuit base (base, biscuit base...)
  • Love <3

How to make: I'm sure you're smart enough to mix things together and bake at 350f (gas mark 4) for 30 mins, reducing to 325f (gas mark 3) for 30-40 mins before leaving in the oven for 15 mins in the leftover heat!

P.S. I forgot to mention you bake this in a water bath.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hi im Leona >> Owlbewithyoux (419052070)

Heres a few clever ideas for you.

• for better sound with your phone, place it in a bowl, or tea cup.
  • use a can opener to open 'blister packs' and avoid cutting yourself
  • use a soda pop tab to space hangers and save room in your closet
  • hang towel racks inside your pantry or cabinet door for pot/pan lids
  • label power cords with bread tags.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

do you want to win ebunny and patrick power? Yes?

Then simply post anything (perhaps your xat username, id) on this thread and a generator will then choose a random person, who will receive the prize!

Contest ends on: Sunday 9th April, 7pm (UTC) | See countdown here!

this is my entry to the contest

• Advanced Members

xatAzure

• xatAzure
  • Advanced Members
  • advanced_member_badge.png.ae3e04a136ab3e
  • 43 posts
  • xat Username: Azure

Hello,

do you want to win ebunny and patrick power? Yes?

Then simply post anything (perhaps your xat username, id) on this thread and a generator will then choose a random person, who will receive the prize!

Contest ends on: Sunday 9th April, 7pm (UTC) | See countdown here!

this is my entry to the contest

(if you use twitch, you'll get this spicy meme)