Sign in to follow this  
Jatt

My Account is held

Question

Hello guys,

i had changed my country of stay in September 2016, but when i tried to login at my new place i got an error that i need to login at my previous place and turn my authentication off to login at new place, i did this and got access to my account but after that my account got held for 7 days, after waiting 7 days i tried to trade but it was again held for 7 more days, and i have tried several times since then, but my account is always on hold for 7 days for 5 days or for 4 days, i opened a ticket last week about account hold, they said me to wait for 4 days and my account will be unheld, today these 4 days are finished but today my account is again held for 4 more days, i need some serious help with this please help me i need volunteers to take some action.

3 answers to this question

I noticed you have a ticket open about this issue, so I will mark this topic as closed. Please refer there. 

Also, you may wish to change your password. 

1 hour ago, Adeis said:

If you still keep getting the Held message, you need to send a ticket in the Help Topic ''Account Block''.

Go to xat.com/ticket, click on the Hep Topic ''Account Block'', in the subject write more than 5 words and then describe your problem.

Account Hold is usually the correct topic for repeating holds. If it turns out to be something more serious, we can always move it to Account Block later. 

Hello there.

If you still keep getting the Held message, you need to send a ticket in the Help Topic ''Account Block''.

Go to xat.com/ticket, click on the Hep Topic ''Account Block'', in the subject write more than 5 words and then describe your problem.

Hello Friend, you can raise this problem again in the ticket so that volunteers can help, if you want to contact any volunteer can find them here sending a private message, here I leave a list of all volunteers https://forum.xat.com/staff/