Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Volunteers
13 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Interesting interview, hoping there will be more hard hitting question in the next one. The questions in this one seemed to....... light. Possibly someone asked for different questions IDK, but I hope next interview will have more juicy questions like Tinas did 

That's my fault! Thank you for the feedback, I knew I did not do a great job for this one, sorry :( 

 

However, the next one might surprises you! :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the official thread of the xat.chat blog. Find all the articles, guides or stories we wrote!   ========================================================= FIRESIDE INTERVIEWS

I guess I should be appreciative that people got something out of my interview. There ARE different levels of trust. You may trust someone with friendship...but not trust them with your powe

Hello. As a beautiful Christian baby boy of age 2 years, I have recently come out of my mother's womb. I know what you're thinking - what the hell is this moron on about? But please, hear me out, as I

  • Wiki Editors
13 hours ago, Sydno said:

That's my fault! Thank you for the feedback, I knew I did not do a great job for this one, sorry :( 

 

However, the next one might surprises you! :) 

When can it be expected?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Brandon unpinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Volunteers

(swt) 

Loss of motivation through the months. To be fully honest, I'm not planning to interview someone the next weeks/months.

If someone want to do it instead, I would be glad to give my pool of questions and how to do (it's not rocket science), as it is a community project!

 

I am the only one to blame for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers
7 hours ago, Elie said:

Can I do it 

 

Just make sure you get Sydno's approval BEFORE producing the interview, and not after. They're looking for a certain calibre of person to be interviewed, so don't just assume your lovely friend will be accepted. You'll just be wasting hours of time - no matter how witty or well-written it is. #lessonlearned #neveragain s1rlg4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

 

Just make sure you get Sydno's approval BEFORE producing the interview, and not after. They're looking for a certain calibre of person to be interviewed, so don't just assume your lovely friend will be accepted. You'll just be wasting hours of time - no matter how witty or well-written it is. #lessonlearned #neveragain s1rlg4.png

Assuming youre talking from experience, I'd love to read the interview you made :$

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers
12 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Assuming youre talking from experience, I'd love to read the interview you made :$

 

They don't even want it uploading anymore cause it's outdated, sadly :'(. It was produced on 4th August, and the introduction I wrote was based on summer too, so that's no longer relevant either. Here it is:

 

Quote

It was Saturday morning at ####'s house, and the whole place was teeming with life. Fresh sunlight burst in through the open window, illuminating millions of dust particles which floated aimlessly in the air. A cool breeze whipped around the kitchen, tickling the curtains and rustling the calendar, while a visiting butterfly fluttered merrily towards the fruit bowl. Chimes from a nearby ice-cream truck heralded a mad dash for money, while the smell of freshly-cut grass drifted over from the park. A chilled glass of lemonade sat untouched on the table opposite, with a small bead of condensation tumbling down its side. Summer had truly arrived, and my latest interview was about to begin.

 

[insert interview here]

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wiki Editors
1 minute ago, Crow said:

It was Saturday morning at ####'s house, and the whole place was teeming with life. Fresh sunlight burst in through the open window,illuminating millions of dust particles which floated aimlessly in the air. A cool breeze whipped around the kitchen, tickling the curtains and rustling the calendar, while a visiting butterfly fluttered merrily towards the fruit bowl. Chimes from a nearby ice-cream truck heralded a mad dash for money, while the smell of freshly-cut grass drifted over from the park. A chilled glass of lemonade sat untouched on the table opposite, with a small bead of condensation tumbling down its side. Summer had truly arrived, and my latest interview was about to begin.

 

[insert interview here]

Guess who.

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers
2 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

Don't worry Sydno I can take over and release your stress, I can rename the interviews to "Zuke-Views" what do you think?

That would be disappointing.

 

I see you're all so enthusiastic... (swt)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Sydno said:

I see you're all so enthusiastic... (swt)

I know I always liked reading the interviews and would love to see more of them, but completely understand if you're to busy.


My one request is that whoever takes over knows how to do interviews properly and takes them seriously. I've taken classes in journalism and I know that the better the questions, the more interesting the interview is to read. 

 

And of course, they need to use @Crow's introductions. 

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Crow said:

 

They don't even want it uploading anymore cause it's outdated, sadly :'(. It was produced on 4th August, and the introduction I wrote was based on summer too, so that's no longer relevant either. Here it is:

 

Fantastic interview imho. It would've been a great interview to make up for Nicks interview which was quite lackluster. The intro and questions were great and well thought out, and the answers were really interesting also. 

 

Absolute shame it wasn't published, it was a great read. I'd really love to see what kind of intro and questions crow will come up with, when interviewing someone like Maverick or Jedi. 

 

Great job Crow and Lemona, with a few adjustments, the interview can still be published and still be relevant. I really want lemonas thoughts on xat really be out there. They're really insightful. 

 

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers

I'm sorry for those willing to take the concept there will be no zuke-interview! It looks like fireside interviews are coming back.

 

We've been working hard and fast with Crow for the next one. The interview will be published on Sunday, 10am CEST.

 

Cookie reward if you guess the interviewee! (The interviewee herself/himself and crow cannot participate :$)

 

PS: May a volunteer add this thread back to the top threads of general discussions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Elie pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.