xat.chat Blog

Sydno

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I'm pleased to announce that xat fireside interviews will be making a return.

The name of the 11th interviewee will be revealed one week from today; on Monday, August 21st!

In the mean time, is there anyone you're dying to see interviewed?

• Award 3

• Bot Service Providers
3 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I'm pleased to announce that xat fireside interviews will be making a return.

The name of 11th interviewee will be revealed one week from today, on Monday, August 21st!

Spoiler: Roberto!

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Angelo said:

On 12/06/2017 at 8:41 AM, Zed said:

they can interview with me ? 

• Award 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Volunteers
1 hour ago, Angelo said:

11th interview: https://xat.chat/xat-steven/

Tell me what you think! It's my first time writing one.. so be gentle! 

A very engaging interview, which covered a lot of topics about xat. I enjoyed reading it!

I can't believe someone was torched for having a bad xavi, though (wary).

• Advanced Members

Great interview, totally worth the wait! 

"And no, promoting random people like Jimmy the Help mod or Billy the Ajuda member just because they’ve shown to be trustworthy for a few months is not a solution." This is something that constantly needs to be repeated cause it's so true. 

I do have to say that shady pasts don't matter to the admins after all and this doesn't only apply to xat5 staff... and recently it seems peoples shady present also doesn't matter to them too. 

• Award 5

• Volunteers

Thanks Angelo for this brilliant interview of Steven!

Also thank you, everyone, for your support on the interviews; thanks to you, we are able to move on and aren't afraid to offer more content...The xat.chat team was extended and we decided to launch new series! Crow recently posted an excellent Auction Powers Guide and other articles will follow. Thus, this thread will now be used to discuss any news regarding the xat.chat blog! Whenever a new article is made, you'll be told and all the articles will be available in the first post.

Thereupon, I recently received weird emails... Those emails were written in an extra-galactic language and different files were enclosed. We looked into it and found what looks like a xat history. It's time for us to translate them and to share it with everyone. 

Be ready for Sunday, the first of October! ;) 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Sydno said:

Thereupon, I recently received weird emails... Those emails were written in an extra-galactic language and different files were enclosed. We looked into it and found what looks like a xat history. It's time for us to translate them and to share it with everyone. 

Hopefully the history will be accurate and true! Will mark my calendar for oct 1st!

• Award 1

• Members

This idea of interview was very creative, to think that already so much time has passed and the memories of something so memorable still continue in the imagination of each one that has happened here and there, in the life of all the involved ones.

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...