xat.chat Blog

Sydno

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I have a question Jedi, 

How do you think bots will end up in the future? Do you think there will be more features added, or do you think there will be a decline of bots and the quality. 

Also, how are you getting your bots ready for mobile? Will there be any adjustments made for mobile users?

This is more than 1 question (d).

We have in general all the same commands. That's why it's always funny to see: "This bot is better". No it's not better or worse. You just prefer to use this one than another. I don't think there will be more features added. It will remain the same than the current version, every time a command is added it's cause of a new power e.g: namewave namegrad...

Mobile version is the same than web version for bots ( same packets system ). Unless you are talking about messages size? I don't think I need to make any change for mobile.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Jedi said:

This is more than 1 question (d).

We have in general all the same commands. That's why it's always funny to see: "This bot is better". No it's not better or worse. You just prefer to use this one than another. I don't think there will be more features added. It will remain the same than the current version, every time a command is added it's cause of a new power e.g: namewave namegrad...

Mobile version is the same than web version for bots ( same packets system ). Unless you are talking about messages size? I don't think I need to make any change for mobile.

Thanks for answering my questions :d. I do see some possible features though but idk if they can actually work out. Like during a contest, if someone says the right answer in main chat the bot automatically transfers them the xats, but like I said, I have absolutely have no idea if that can even be a thing. 

grats on 666 posts, satan =o 

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Thanks for answering my questions :d. I do see some possible features though but idk if they can actually work out. Like during a contest, if someone says the right answer in main chat the bot automatically transfers them the xats, but like I said, I have absolutely have no idea if that can even be a thing. 

grats on 666 posts, satan =o 

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

The account with the ID in the bot power cannot trade or transfer while on that chat.

That's why my bot is bypassed on my chat, to be able to send xats/days to my staff and customers. (6)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers
2 hours ago, Tanner said:

Do one with Roberto. Although I don't know how you're going to stop him in the middle of Help or translate the gibberish later on. 

Do we really need a translation to understand Roberto? I remember having great debates with him...

To be absolutely honest, I picked an interviewee but wasn't answered so far. I'm now wondering between 2 profiles and would like anyone to help me to decide.

Would you rather like a wiki translator or a volunteer to be interviewed?

I'm not asking for names because I already have my ideas. Although, if you would like to see another "profile" to be interviewed, feel free to suggest.

34 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Do we really need a translation to understand Roberto? I remember having great debates with him...

To be absolutely honest, I picked an interviewee but wasn't answered so far. I'm now wondering between 2 profiles and would like anyone to help me to decide.

Would you rather like a wiki translator or a volunteer to be interviewed?

I'm not asking for names because I already have my ideas. Although, if you would like to see another "profile" to be interviewed, feel free to suggest.

Also a wiki translator would be interesting i think.

• 2 weeks later...