xat.chat Blog

Sydno

• 1 month later...
  • Volunteers

Have you been waiting for months? The next interview will be published soon! I personally apologize, that's my fault if it took so long. :p 

Let me give you a clue, Christina might be disappointed, the interviewee is in an official position! 

• Award 2

• Volunteers

For everyone who guessed (nobody), Sydno's next interview is with everyone's favorite volunteer, @Nick.

It will be published at some nondescript time tomorrow (Saturday). Hopefully the world won't explode before then. Enjoy your weekends guys.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 7/5/2016 at 9:02 AM, Sydno said:

Have you been waiting for months? The next interview will be published soon! I personally apologize, that's my fault if it took so long. :p 

Let me give you a clue, Christina might be disappointed, the interviewee is in an official position! 

Why would I be disappointed? LOL  They are people just like everyone else.  I do enjoy reading that part.

I'm sure everyone loves non criticism.  I am sure the interviewee will be great at telling us what progress

the team has made and how far xat has come.  

He still has to fill my shoes though. :$ joke Nick is great <3

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Will edit the intro later. Reading it now, it doesn't really come across how I wanted it to. Or maybe I was drunk, idk. Any suggestions are welcome :$

It was quite a xat-heavy interview, but I quite liked it. Must have been the best high school chemistry class of your life, huh? :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Crow said:

Will edit the intro later. Reading it now, it doesn't really come across how I wanted it to. Or maybe I was drunk, idk. Any suggestions are welcome :$

It was quite a xat-heavy interview, but I quite liked it. Must have been the best high school chemistry class of your life, huh? :$

I bet the screamed in class : "I'm a volunteer, yeeeee"

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, Meow said:

I bet the screamed in class : "I'm a volunteer, yeeeee"

I imagine it's akin to finding a golden ticket in a wonka bar. He'd be dancing and jumping on the tables, "yipppppeeee!!", haha.

• Advanced Members

Interesting interview, hoping there will be more hard hitting question in the next one. The questions in this one seemed to....... light. Possibly someone asked for different questions IDK, but I hope next interview will have more juicy questions like Tinas did 

• Award 2