venyn

login id

Question

I have a problem I have 3 logs ids I have not used it for a long time and now can give me login on them I can not get anything on them can help me?

6 answers to this question

The user contacted me about this and now has a ticket open for all three of the accounts in question. Since they should be in good shape to receive assistance in this matter, I'll now be closing this topic and setting a best answer.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new topic.

Posted (edited)

System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

The blocked account is the one you are trying to transfer to, possibly with E55 or E25 (held undefined). To solve this you must open a ticket (In the affected account)

Do not know how to send a ticket?

1. Go on: https://xat.com/ticket
2. Clic on OPEN NEW TICKET
3. On HELP TOPIC, select “Account Block”
4. On (subject) in the ticket, write: My account is blocked with error 25/55. Can you help me?
5. Copy the next text and paste it on ”Message”. Replace everything in CAPS with your data. When you’re done, clic on OPEN TICKET:

Hi, I’d like to know why my account is blocked from trading and I keep getting system error 25 or 55 when trading/transferring.
My registered username is: YOUR REGNAME
My user ID is: YOUR ID
This happened on: THE DAY AND HOUR (APPROXIMATELY)
Please do what you can.
Thank you!

If you are unable to open a ticket, please send private message a volunteer here. Include your registered name and ID and explaining the reason why the ticket should be opened.

Edited by Samuel

Good morning,

Apparently you got that blockade exactly due to inactivity so, you will need a ticket under the "Account Block" department to get it removed. To doing so, after successfully logged in, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Select the help topic "Account Block";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue;
  • And click on open ticket.

If the procedure above don't work, then you can private message a volunteer via forum, remember to include:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Account Block")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test. Consider that the Account Block department is extremely delayed, it might take weeks to months to get a answer. If in the future you decide to make a thread about the delay, also consider that the forum thread won't speed up the process of getting a answer so, just remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

Hello @venyn,

Could you please give us more details on the issue? 

If you are able to  login on the 3 accounts but are unable to make trade/transfer, what error are you receiving when attempting to trade/transfer? If possible could you take a screenshot of the error please?

I have been told to take a reactivator line but logging is very old I do not find the mailing line I have more than 1000 mail received on this email address and this is the problem Can you open a ticker for me to reactivate? actually, as you saw I have three old logs that I would like to reactivate

https://prnt.sc/im7q7m