485 ACCESSORY

Leandro

• Advanced Members

I want to take a quick moment to remind everyone of the rules. More specifically, rule 17: 

Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

If you think Mike did a good job creating this power, and you want to let him know, that’s totally fine! However, you’re not allowed to post a two word comment such as “Good work” or “Nice job!” Make sure your reply is thoughtful. Why do you like the power? The style? The idea? The pawns? 

Thanks everyone. 

• Award 3
  • No 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Lunala said:

i made it ty lol

15 hours ago, Solange said:

Great job, i liked it a lot!

@Angelo What do you have to say about that? (why are not these messages deleted? Message from solange is good but from Lunala is not good and is false information or is it a joke? let be allowed Hihi)

Anyway, Good work mike, nice power. I love All accesssory (L) (goo) 
(hug)

• Award 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

This new power, has left me impressed, congratulations to the creator of this power, it deserves a great recognition for this power so diverse expressions that it has.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Sonic said:

This new power, has left me impressed, congratulations to the creator of this power, it deserves a great recognition for this power so diverse expressions that it has.

I think this has left a multitude of people impressed. I personally am obsessed with the power. I hope Mike's creativity shines more often with powers in the future.

Edited by CarlosDesigns
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Christina said:

Thanks Mike..Only took 8 years to get it done. (was suggested over 8 years ago to 42)  LOL  Looks good.

Whoever suggested this idea 8 years ago should really look for royalties from Snapchat in that case, since this power is just xat's take on Snapchat filters.

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, adam_ said:

Whoever suggested this idea 8 years ago should really look for royalties from Snapchat in that case, since this power is just xat's take on Snapchat filters.

Accessory was suggested.  I personally do not look at powers.... Often times power ideas come from several sources and several extensions.  Often times 2 or 3  ideas are turned into one.

You always this serious?  Actually you just wouldn't have been part of the inside joke. 8-)

• Cool 1

• Crow locked this topic