TRADITIONS POWER

ahm

• Members

Hello everyone,I have a new idea about a power which would include several countries around the world.It includes food, drinks or traditional items from each country for which they are known.just choose a country and enjoy yourself.I propose that there be a few countries for free,if you want to unlock more countries you have to pay 100 xats per country.The price of power will be : 500 xats. I have some examples for some countries but I know for other countries also. Name of power: (peoparth)=people+earth //  (country) or (traditions).I don't know if the names are good but I hope they are right.

Romania : UYlarx.png

Turkey :d3rLuB.jpg

Spain: BIU9O1.png

Switzerland: hBUy0h.png

Germany: sS5cfp.png

France: oqlfUn.png

Australia : jsyoJi.png

Japan: 8LLnp1.png

Pawn: XAtUAQ.jpg

I hope I made myself clear and I hope you enjoy my idea too.

Edited by EM29
  • Award 4

• Advanced Members

It would be nice if you could provide a name power for this idea, names of each smilies and how each smilies should work.

Given the images on this idea I think (country) or (traditions) fits as a power name?

• Award 1

• Members
1 hour ago, 6 said:

It would be nice if you could provide a name power for this idea, names of each smilies and how each smilies should work.

Given the images on this idea I think (country) or (traditions) fits as a power name?

Done xd,i hope it's better.

• Advanced Members

Hi, Here you find similar topic, below find LAfleur suggested how it can be.

Just the name needs to be changed, I have not changed but the idea is original!
Continue to believe what he said is very good. (and the name must be changed). 

And in the future I want to have many traditions in smilies so you can have a smilies to show at each conversation. xD
Good suggestion, good luck! 👻😵😱😲😳

• Award 1

• Volunteers

As @6 commented, you may wish to edit the title so smiley makers can find this topic more easily in the future. "power idea" is too vague. 

2 hours ago, ANGY said:

I'm not sure about this, it sounds like a good idea. But many countries that should be added, then some will be excluded.

We can have sequel powers (one week after the other). Like Kangel and Kdemon, Kmoon and Ksun.

• Award 2

• Members
10 minutes ago, Crow said:

As @6 commented, you may wish to edit the title so smiley makers can find this topic more easily in the future. "power idea" is too vague. 

We can have sequel powers (one week after the other). Like Kangel and Kdemon, Kmoon and Ksun.

Oh,ok. i undestand now, i will change in peoparth power. Thanks

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, EM29 said:

Oh,ok. i undestand now, i will change in peoparth power. Thanks

Preferably something that is recognisable and easy to search. (sry)

E.g. Country Traditions - as @6 suggested.

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

3 hours ago, ANGY said:

I'm not sure about this, it sounds like a good idea. But many countries that should be added, then some will be excluded.

Some powers that we have are based from countries that have big community on xat like Brazil, so I think we can first make powers based from those countries that has large community here on xat or from most known countries and then we can update the power later with more smilies that are based from other countries.

• Award 1