IOS Testflight 1.10.2

Admin

• Contributors
On 3/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, Cryo said:

nothing. probably fixing bugs that shouldn't exist

Yes, I had some problems to see the people’s on xat in some cases. I’ll try now the att. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Contributors

xat 1.11.2 (May 10 2018) is out.

Install if you can. Minor issues and some small bugs fixed along with numerous improvement(s). Report the bugs in the bug section or to me via PM.

Feel free to add to the list if you see something new and I'll update this post.

What's added:

1/ BFF and Marry symbols now show.

2/ Text improvements. Much more bolder and clean.

- Will continue to add more here. 

Known bugs:

1/ Cannot click on the friends list.

Edited by Maverick
Added a last line information.
  • Award 2

• 2 months later...
  • Contributors

xat 1.12 (1.12.0) for iOS is ready to test. 

Available for TestFlight users.

What's new and fixed bugs:

• When clicking someone on your friends list, you're brought a screen with more options, such as private chat, private message, etc, etc. 
  • Friends list fixed. Where you couldn't click your friends to private chat them is now fixed.
  • Link power re-fixed.
  • Settings area gives a more descriptive information on the app version and time. Currently: Version 1.12.0 Jul 15 2018 12:44.
  • Friends list should be syncing now. (Hopefully).
  • %Chatname now fixed.
  • Minor CSS tweaks adjustments.

Known bugs:

• Not updated for iPhone X users yet. [Soon to happen].
  • Help bubble icon (or announcement icon) is close to the texts. 
  • Able to ban, kick, guest other users who are offline, or in a different chat and it won't appear in flash or HTML5.

More information will be added. 

Any bug complaints, use the Bug Tracker section and report it there. 

Overall, lots of improvements to the current version and bugs being fixed. 

Edited by Maverick
  • Award 3

• 2 months later...
  • Contributors

xat 1.13 (1.13.0) for iOS is out.

Testflight users are able to see the update via app. 

Fixes: 

• Buying xat is now fixed too. 
  • Status shows on userlist.

Bugs should be reported here if you come across any - https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/mobile-applications/

Edited by Maverick
Additional information.
  • Award 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Contributors

xat 1.14 (1.14.0) for iOS is now available.

Testflight users are able to see the update.

• Smiley button in chat is now fixed. 
  • Funny characters such as " 𝔻𝔸𝔻𝔸 " is now fixed on iOS.
  • When you click "Buy xats" via a dialog on Buy Powers, it will redirect you to "Me" but won't open the "Buy xats" dialog.  Should be fixed now.

Bugs should be reported here if you come across any - https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/mobile-applications/

=

1.15 is out for temporary testings in the Appstore.

Download it if you're using the TestFlight version. 

Edited by Maverick
Changes adding.
  • Award 3

• 5 months later...
  • Contributors

xat 1.6 for iOS is now available.

Testflight users are able to see the updates.

Changes:

1. New settings page. Includes, Macros, Translator, Categories and your general information such as powers and general.
  2. New CSS styling. (Not by a much).
  3. Pools such as xat_test, staff and banpool are no reflected like on flash.

Known issues:

1. You can't save your name changes.
  2. Translator does not work.
  3. If you click a power on the bots name (eg on xat_test) it will bring the power up, along side of what the powers name is. DOES NOT WORK.
  4. Does not support iPhone X screens yet or screens that are bigger.

Edited by Maverick
  • Award 4

• Volunteers
On 4/28/2019 at 1:51 PM, Maverick said:

Pools such as xat_test, staff and banpool are no reflected like on flash.

To be honest, I think the pools were much better at the top for better access to them. Having to scroll down in large pools like on Trade is rather a pain and it causes a bit of lag/glitches in doing so (or maybe I'm just scrolling too fast). The only reason for people to scroll down should be to find a certain user on the user list. 

As long as the pool that you're in is situated closest to your name, there shouldn't be too much confusion as to what pool you're in. Perhaps there could be a setting whether you want the pools to be situated at the top or bottom?

• Award 2

• Contributors
12 minutes ago, lemona said:

To be honest, I think the pools were much better at the top for better access to them. Having to scroll down in large pools like on Trade is rather a pain and it causes a bit of lag/glitches in doing so (or maybe I'm just scrolling too fast). The only reason for people to scroll down should be to find a certain user on the user list. 

I think there should be a setting for that for users to select how they want the pools, top or bottom or default. 

Default being the pools set like how they are on flash, top being all the pools are to the top and bottom being all the pools to the bottom - Which ideally is giving us more options to choose from.

Trade users who are on mobile will just have to cope with it for now until there's a solution, or something to be brought into play.

About the lag issue, LaFleur already pointed it out and the admins are working on it. No solution to fix it yet. 

15 minutes ago, lemona said:

Perhaps there could be a setting whether you want the pools to be situated at the top or bottom?

Going back to what I said with the idea above. 

There's also lot of new issues that were discovered as well and are being worked on. 

• Award 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...