Account with held. You can not buy.

capello

Question

• Members

good night ... to since July 2017 blocked to do trade and buy xats, I opened ticket in the month and so far nobody solved my problem, happens that I have a xat and a web radio and I need my powers ... I ask Someone please help me solve this problem

11 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

After querying the ticket using the ticket number you provided via private message, it would appear that the ticket was transferred to a different delayed department internally after going to an administrator for information (rather than the where it started -- source). This has been rectified (ticket put back in the correct internal department), however your ticket is sitting in a department that is considered delayed in status.

It's regrettable to hear that this much time has passed and your situation has not been totally resolved. Please understand that you are not being ignored, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. We understand that the wait times are poor and are working to get to a state of normalcy. We ask that you continue to remain patient while waiting for a response. We are unable to jump out of order; we must answer tickets in the order they are received, according to our priority queue. Furthermore, we are unable to provide you with an exact answer of when the ticket will be responded to due to the fact that the pace at which we answer tickets fluctuates on a week-to-week basis, depending on what we have going on. Volunteers are not assigned quotas per se, but we attempt to answer tickets whenever we have the opportunity to and we try to be as efficient as possible.

• Advanced Members

Hey there.

Currently, some ticket departments have delays, that's why some take more than others. If you already sent a ticket, you need have patience and wait for it to get answered.

Remember to always check your email for when Volunteers reply to it.

You can see more information about delayed tickets in the wiki: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

• Members
3 minutes ago, Skatel said:

Olá amigo, se você já abriu um ingresso para este problema, espere até dar uma resposta, você deve entender que você não é o único que está aguardando uma resposta, só precisa ser paciente.

Okay ... but it's been almost a year since it took so long?

• Moderators

Good evening,

Unfortunately the department that handles this kind of blockade is suffering delays due to the high amount of people who has the same issue as you do. Please note that opening a forum thread is a good way to get info about it but it will not speed up the process of getting a answer so please, remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Adeis said:

Olá.

Atualmente, alguns departamentos de ingressos têm atrasos, é por isso que alguns tomam mais do que outros. Se você já enviou um bilhete, você precisa ter paciência e esperar que ele seja respondido.

Lembre-se sempre de verificar seu e-mail para quando os Voluntários responderem a ele.

Você pode ver mais informações sobre ingressos atrasados no wiki:  https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

but does it take so long normally?

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, capello said:

Okay ... but it's been almost a year since it took so long?

Just be patient, some tickets have more time without getting an answer as I said before you are not the only user who needs an answer, you can look here departments that are overdue: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

• Members
2 minutes ago, Stif said:

Boa noite,

Infelizmente, o departamento que lida com esse tipo de bloqueio está sofrendo atrasos devido à grande quantidade de pessoas que tem o mesmo problema que você. Observe que abrir um tópico do fórum é uma boa maneira de obter informações sobre isso, mas não acelerará o processo de obter uma resposta, por favor, continue sendo paciente. Você pode verificar os tempos de resposta dos departamentos aqui .

status is normal, but it's been almost a year, I think it's strange for