Sign in to follow this  
Rishie

trouble logging into a chat

Question

why cant i log into a chat, it keeps telling me i have the wrong username and password, but it lets me into the forum page.

3 answers to this question

Good evening,

The forum account and the xat account are two different accounts, maybe that's why the forum one is working fine for you. Try typing your password slowly to make sure you are typing it correctly, if even after that you still getting the wrong password error, you can try recovering your password to access your account, you can do it by accessing the lostpass tool here.

Hello,

Are you still unable to login? Did the advice Stif provided help you out? We look forward to resolving this issue, but we need more information in order to advance.

Because it has been over a week since we've heard back from you, we are unable to assist you further with your issue. I will now mark an appropriate answer and close this thread. Please keep in mind that your xat and forum accounts will always be seperate.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to open a new thread.