Ticket System

xBando

Question

• Members

Anybody have an idea on how long my wait is going to be? I had a Volunteer open a ticket for me about my Shortname "Sinned" being E26 blocked. I gave my email registered with the account as well and have access to this email, I was told I would recieve an email from xat, it has been about a week and I've heard nothing. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

The information that Sean and Adeis have provided for you is correct. Also please note that the department responsible for short name transfers and short name releases is currently delayed, as seen here: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

I can assure you that the volunteer team is working hard to eliminate these delays so that you do not have to experience such long wait times. 

The forum is a great way to get more information about delays and other oddities like that, however it is impossible for us to provide an exact time frame of when you'll be answered. Remember: your patience is greatly appreciated!

If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new general support thread. 

• Advanced Members

Hey,

Yes, you shouldn't be waiting that long to get a reply in that ticket deparment, but what you can do for now is just wait.

The forum is a good way to get information about a ticket-related problem, but it won't speed up the process of getting an answer.

Edited by Adeis

• Advanced Members

Like Adeis said, you are going to have to wait since that is the only thing you can do at this point.

You need to keep in mind that ticket responses are a factor of specialization, meaning only certain volunteers can help with your situation. Your issue may involve an investigation process which may involve questions to be answered on your part, so it may take some time.