Sign in to follow this  
daworld101

Locked out of my account, ticket not working

Question

I used to go on xat a lot on this account back when it was popular a few years ago (username is daworld101). I just want to log back in for nostalgia, but I’ve moved since then so the account is locked. I tried entering a support ticket but it seems to not be accepting my ticket despite everything being filled out.

https://imgur.com/a/s5FUD

If there’s someone on here I contact for help getting this account unlocked, that would be great. I don’t care how long I have to wait, I just would love to get into this account again. 

3 answers to this question

Hey,

Please send me a private message with the email, username, and identification number of the account you are having trouble with. I will then be able to open a ticket for you.

Thanks!

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately it's not allowed to create a ticket while logged out so, you will need a volunteer to open one for you, you can find them here.

While pm one of them, remember to include:

- Username and ID;

- Reason of needing a ticket; (In this case, Locked Out)

- The e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.

Do you have access to the email address associated with 316579692? Would you like me to staff-create you a ticket about this problem?