Make power LOVE Public

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello XATers
This idea is simple, we can all use power when activated in xat.

@Admin - Plase make this power Group (Love) Public.
YKnRMm1.png
I want this power to be used by everyone, not just the owner of power.

Is a power group must be free to use for everyone, who agrees with me?
qRDHkDs.png Admin, See is power group and it does not work! (I want a change to work for all).

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Lunala said:

the power "love" is less than 150 xats on trade tho. also love is a flix power, so you get more than just a few smilies. ALSO, love is not free. neither on xat, neither irl. lol

Thanks for reply: You did not understand the idea, Power (love) is a power of group.
It is activated on xat group, on xat there are 10000 people without registry or registry but without powers, I want the house give them smilies from power LOVE can be used.

I know it costs a little, I know you can buy, I know it's a flix power, I know all these things, but please respect my suggestion. thanks!

I make good to everyone, not just me.
If you were a non-registered user, you would know and you might be disagreeing, I'm sure you do not have all the powers you want, let's say the big ones, but let's not get away from the theme, and everyone can use smilies either cheap or expensive, beautifully or ugly, etc.

Final History: The price does not matter but the quality, it's expensive or inexpensive, it matters the quality of the product.

I do not want to know it costs 150 xats or 200, All I want is that this power can be used by everyone in my xat!
I can not, and I do not have time to create accounts and buy all this power to use these smilies, it's power group, we have to use smilies, I believe that, and I want it! @Admin :'(

Do you need a tutorial how does this power work? (I think not) :o(wailing)

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Bau said:

Do you need a tutorial how does this power work? (I think not) :o(wailing)

do you need a tutorial how xat works? (i hope not) :o(wailing) 

Ok so, the power called (love) is a group power because it has flix (animated background that you can use on your xat). (Love) is a group power with flix just like (fairy), (santa) etc. That doesn't mean their smilies can be used by everyone that don't have the power, since you get a free animated (festive maybe) background.

Now, (sea) is also a group power..with just some cute fishes and tentacles ;);), that does...nothing i guess. (same ass all Gkaoani, gkaliens, gkpanda etc).

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Lunala said:

do you need a tutorial how xat works? (i hope not) :o(wailing) 

Ok so, the power called (love) is a group power because it has flix (animated background that you can use on your xat). (Love) is a group power with flix just like (fairy), (santa) etc. That doesn't mean their smilies can be used by everyone that don't have the power, since you get a free animated (festive maybe) background.

Now, (sea) is also a group power..with just some cute fishes and tentacles ;);), that does...nothing i guess. (same ass all Gkaoani, gkaliens, gkpanda etc).

I understand what you mean.
But you do not understand two things, how it goes now will not go in the future the same way.

What I mean is that at xat now does not go power flix + smilies, only those smilies, but in the future can go, why do you look at the past?

That's why I opened the suggestion, to make these smilies work, do you understand dear girl?

Or, every suggestion needs to be discussed privately that none of you can see, and take it as a negative before knowing what is good for xat. :'(

I did not ask for many powers, only this may in the future have to be all.
Continue to think that the idea is brilliant! :$