Leandro

Make the IllusionFX pawn unlimited.

Just as many people, we've loved the latest power, illusionFX, mainly because of its pawn, and i think the H9 pawn looks really amazing and it would be cool if we could use it forever :$.

Yw6f2xo.gif

(hat#h9)

If you don't think this should become a new unlimited pawn, why don't just xat tries to make new unlimited hats? so people don't complain about ''why X powers pawn became unlimited and this others didn't?''

• Award 2
  • Wow 1

9 hours ago, Adeis said:

If you don't think this should become a new unlimited pawn, why don't just xat tries to make new unlimited hats? so people don't complain about ''why X powers pawn became unlimited and this others didn't?''

The pawn is very nice and all, but there's a reason pawns like these are limited.

I think it would take integrity away from other pawn powers, and to me it just seems like a playful pawn that shouldn't stick around for too long.

But I agree that if you make one pawn unlimited, you have to make many more the same way.

I do not agree that this pawn should be made unlimited, due to the reason that it is just very playful and I would say that for a pawn like that to be made unlimited, it would need its own power as a whole. 

Just my two cents.

• Award 3

Like Dann, I think it's a hat that should not stay long. I love the hat, but I think you would lose interest in limited powers and many people would stop liking the trade of these, which would be serious for xat ltd.

- Thanks for suggesting this.

1 hour ago, Dann said:

I do not agree that this pawn should be made unlimited, due to the reason that it is just very playful and I would say that for a pawn like that to be made unlimited, it would need its own power as a whole. 

So, what you are saying is... ''This pawn its very colorful and playful and i don't think it should become unlimited, but i do agree that more serious new hats should be unlimited''?

Maybe can used this effect on my idea FlashHat , i can put this effect als unlimited.  Please guyz just look the suggestion on FlashHat.  

Edited by Kvra
  • Award 1

38 minutes ago, Solange said:

This is better:

I loved that idea too. It is really well explained, but, you know, if we want this to be implemented, we need to wait a good 2 years or so. (or when admins decide to)