Karenina

Prove that you are human issue

Question

Um, I have some kind of issue with xat.

Basically I can not access to any xat, not just Chat.

If anyone has experienced the same, I'd like her/him to send me a message or leave a comment below.

Btw, I tried restarting router, PC and cleaning cookies, history, lol.

ml9dqQl.png

9 answers to this question

Since this has been resolved, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

18 hours ago, Stif said:

Good evening,

Usually this problem with captcha appears when there is a connection problem, in these cases it is recommended to restart your computer and your internet modem/router, to be sure if your problem is caused by a connection problem. Try to enter xat through another browser.

If captcha appears even without a connection problem, you may have a problem with flash caches, you should first try to delete your browser's cookies and caches and log in again, if you still have a problem, you can search by the xatech folder in the flash folder of your browser located in the local disk, and erase all the files from there "flash cache files" and log in again.

To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Press Windows + R and paste the following path and click OK. C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
2. Delete all the files in this folder.
3. Repeat the process with these paths:
   C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
   %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
   %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
4. Restart your computer and see if you can get into the chat.

Note: Deleting the flash cache files will remove your pre-saved settings and logins. Also make sure that the xat you are trying to enter does not have the active protections, making all the steps described above irrelevant since the problem is only the protections of that particular xat.

If none of these procedures solve your problem, I suggest actually looking for a volunteer to see what can be happening to you, you can find them here.

Hi Stif,

None of these are actually solutions to the problem at hand.

The problem OP is experiencing seems to be a result of the K1 generation being changed, and improperly generating new K1s, which means you have to continuously press "Sign In" until it lets you in.

This is a problem with how @Admin updated the code, not a user problem. Although I've yet to see it manifest with a constant captcha (if what OP says is true).

Thanks.

had the same problem. you have to open a ticket (Ask a vol to open one for you in xadmin department). also you must give him your IP address. or just wait a few days. sometimes it resolve itself.

Before doing a ticket, you may try to turn off your modem for like 4-5 minutes, and then turn it back on.

Might not fix it, but it's worth a shot.

Just now, Karenina said:

Why is it happening tho?

I will wait until tomorrow so if it doesn't solve by itself, I'll open a ticket.

Thank you

i dont know for sure. guess the ip is detected as spam or something like that idk for sure tho rip.