i like the pawn (hat#h9) :p

Edited by BenabdaLLah

Nice power, i suggested it XD 

Some differents ideas 

Edited by ider
  • No 1
  • Meh 1
  • Confused 4

I find every effect of this new power pleasing, neon lights draw attention.

Triangle tumblr (toj)!

rEOp23M.gif 

For some time ago I did not like a pawn, and long ago I did not look one at such well worked and are really interesting, good job @Mihay

Edited by Skatel

As I was saying on xat_test, we shouldn't have to use clear for a few smilies like ILLUSION9 because not everyone is rich on xat and we shouldn't have to buy some powers to make a new power fully working!

So please @Mihay, make Illusion9 as a back because it's probably the most beautiful smiley of all.. :) 

Edited by SlOom
  • Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Sloom have a point,

the “illusion” smiley is cute, but more cutier if people can fully enjoy on it w/o “clear” power! Thanks.

• Award 1

illusion9 is now illusionb and now you can use it without Clear. @Mihay @SlOom GetStrip5.php?c=S_redface_50_50_c.png

eI3xkgQ.gif

Edited by Adeis
Added visual representation.
  • Award 2

Truly a precious power, for some time they did not get a useful and beautiful power, thank you very much keep it up, let's hope the next one is epic

You have an impressive creativity, @Mihay. In my opinion you have a really good creativity. Be still like that and you will go far enough! I like the pawn with colors. It's very colouring!