Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello, XATers

The new idea is to know who's a boy and who's the girl when you create a login you can choose this option. (included a pawn for that).

I do not think it's important, or very important, but it's good to have this.
bS6aUoO.gif - Please do not laugh at my example, I do not have time to create a better one! :'((sry) (I think you understand this idea).
In the picture I added pawn pink with the idea, to see that everything is possible and you will not bother to use any power or pawn.
When you do not use anything this will look like this, gold, pink, purple, blueman etc

When you use a code, this will already look the same as new power with the new hat pawn code. It will not cause any problems.

Do you have questions, something you did not understand about this idea? I'm waiting for your questions! Hihi
what do you think about this idea?

Thank you for your time, goodbye.

• Award 3
  • Meh 1

• Moderators

Well, this can be a little complicated considering that in the present times you can't consider only male and female as the only existing genders. Also, you would have to take into account that there are several other genders that the people can consider as theirs or not, or even if you forget to include any gender that they consider themselves as so, as i said, complicated.

• Advanced Members

Hey stif, Thanks for the reply.

What kind of genres are there? I do not know a different kind of gender. Male - Female, hehe :o (I know there is plenty of contrasx, but here we are just talking about male and female gender.)

As I said, those who do not want to show what kind of gender is.

When editing a profile, you can change it at any time.
There is no obligation, it will only use who wants it.
Me and others who want

• Angelo locked this topic