Shark Power

iSanty
Message added by Crow,

This has been added with the (jaws) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/jaws

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Angelo said:

That's awesome! If you have time, I think it'd be cool if you made some smilies for it, too. Maybe try some of the basic smilies, (d), (biggrin), etc. 

Thank you! that sounds good, I'll try to make them.

58 minutes ago, Skatel said:

I love your work in this suggestion, I hope you can share with us more smilies about this power

Thank you! I'll do it.

• Advanced Members

Thank you for suggesting something that won't be a kawaii type power if made. I believe that even though there are a ton of animal powers out there, you could help this idea go through. This would go along well with the shark kiss, and make it exclusive for that power. Finally people can stop abusing the shark kiss.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Thank you for suggesting something that won't be a kawaii type power if made. I believe that even though there are a ton of animal powers out there, you could help this idea go through. This would go along well with the shark kiss, and make it exclusive for that power. Finally people can stop abusing the shark kiss.

Good idea!

17 hours ago, ANGY said:

You have been amazing Santy! Could you make other examples?

I'll post other examples soon.

16 hours ago, DuuL said:

nice shark, I want it! :$

Hahaha, ty :$

14 hours ago, JoshuaRivenbark said:

For some reason, iSanty reminds me of Junior. Could iSanty become xat's next smiley maker? :o

Oh! that would be cool hahaha

11 hours ago, Solange said:

I really liked the example you've provided, it looks really nice. It would be good to see this suggestion becoming a power!

Thank you Sol!

Edited by iSanty

• Advanced Members

You did a pretty good job staying within xats style of drawing. I am rather intrigued to see how other emotions/faces would play within this shark smiley. Great power suggestion, hopefully @Cupim will get motivated to propose this idea to admins.  

• Volunteers
21 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

This would go along well with the shark kiss, and make it exclusive for that power. Finally people can stop abusing the shark kiss.

But the shark kiss is a bestseller!

Perhaps they could release a shark hug instead, with audio of course. (sman)

• Moderators

Great idea, don't forget of including some examples of smilies that suits the theme!

5 hours ago, SlOom said:

We already have one .... and with audio

You could add the shark hug without the santa hat. Maybe a little different when the shark pops up, giving a new shape of the shark kiss we're used to see.

• Advanced Members

POST UPDATED

xTgryJS.gif  4z6bO1j.gif  Iyp4rqs.gif  t6Q0Gow.gif  w7WZAix.gif

On 20/2/2018 at 12:12 PM, Angelo said:

That's awesome! If you have time, I think it'd be cool if you made some smilies for it, too. Maybe try some of the basic smilies, (d), (biggrin), etc. 

On 20/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, ANGY said:

You have been amazing Santy! Could you make other examples?

23 hours ago, Alee said:

if you can make the other smilie something can come, i like the idea!!

Thank you!

23 hours ago, Dann said:

You did a pretty good job staying within xats style of drawing. I am rather intrigued to see how other emotions/faces would play within this shark smiley. Great power suggestion, hopefully @Cupim will get motivated to propose this idea to admins.  

Thank you!

22 hours ago, Crow said:

But the shark kiss is a bestseller!

Perhaps they could release a shark hug instead, with audio of course. (sman)

I'll try to make an hug.

14 hours ago, Stif said:

Great idea, don't forget of including some examples of smilies that suits the theme!

You could add the shark hug without the santa hat. Maybe a little different when the shark pops up, giving a new shape of the shark kiss we're used to see.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, BRABO said:

@iSanty Excellent suggestion, it would be interesting to come accompanied by a hug and even a very fun flix.

Thank you! I'll try to make an hug.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE SHARK SMILIES, SUGGEST ONE HERE AND I'LL MAKE IT!

Edited by iSanty
  • Award 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members

What about a hug like a smiley with a shark hat moving in the water (only shark hat visible on the water surface), approaching and scaring another smiley which is screaming. Last sequence would be smiley with shark hat movie out and laughing.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 22/2/2018 at 12:54 PM, Lemona said:

A shark hat would be interesting, could also be used as a pawn I guess:

PG59tnh.png

Interesting, Maybe I try to make something like that.

20 hours ago, LaFleur said:

What about a hug like a smiley with a shark hat moving in the water (only shark hat visible on the water surface), approaching and scaring another smiley which is screaming. Last sequence would be smiley with shark hat movie out and laughing.

That sounds so good! I'm gonna try to make it