Sifu

This new forum is awesome!

Hey guys!

You may know me as Sifu from the other forum, and I just wanted to thank the administrators and forum staff for keeping the message boards a safe, and fun place for everyone. I am Sifu (1510462771) and I am a member on xat.com/Social which you'll find me there a lot. I'd like to hear your guys opinions on the new forum as well! :)

• Like 1

So far it has been going really well! I'm glad I haven't heard too many complaints or problems.

The design makes it feel more xat planet like. If you know what I mean.

So we will have both forums? community.xat.com and forum.xat.com?

1 minute ago, Sifu said:

So we will have both forums? community.xat.com and forum.xat.com?

I believe the old forum (community) will be there until this one is fully up and running and users have had a chance to transfer any posts.

17 minutes ago, VideoGameSurveyor said:

Shouldn't we make the old forum read-only since we want people to move to the new forum?

Seems that way VGS

This new forum is janky (is that a bad word? idk), but we'll get used to it like we did with the other forum.

Just now, Mr.Guppy said:

This new forum is janky (is that a bad word? idk), but we'll get used to it like we did with the other forum.

Janky is definitely not offensive.

Edited by Rant

4 minutes ago, Mr.Guppy said:

" inferior quality; held in low social regard; old and delapidated; refers almost exclusively to inanimate material objects, not to people

This is brand new, you're wrong. okay

Wow. The community sure got big quickly. 

This isn't even half the community yet. Can't wait to see when this gets even more bigger with its full potential of xat users on here.

Everyone's been so patient with the new forum and hardly any bad complaint, just positive messages we've been receiving. 

I haven't seen anyone use the signature settings much other than 2 or 3 users. 

• Like 1

I definitely love the forum too. It's neat and looks even cooler than the old forum..

5 hours ago, Maverick said:

Wow. The community sure got big quickly. 

This isn't even half the community yet. Can't wait to see when this gets even more bigger with its full potential of xat users on here.

Everyone's been so patient with the new forum and hardly any bad complaint, just positive messages we've been receiving. 

I think most of the posts are just them trying to achieve Advanced Member. :(

Haha now that you mentioned it Elie. I'm seeing few users now with ''Adv member'' under their names and it didn't even required to have 100+ or less of posts to get it.

11 minutes ago, Elie said:

I think most of the posts are just them trying to achieve Advanced Member. :(

At least it gives the forum some discussions and activity, haha.

• Like 1

And then again if a user reaches 500+ posts what can they achieve? maybe like ''Super member'' would sounds cool.