This new forum is awesome!

Sifu

• Contributors

Seems unnecessary for the title Super Member. 

Advance member is good enough in my opinion.

What I was think about, if a user hits X amount of post, we would give them something nice such as a free name changed.

That was an example, not a very good one. But works.

Ideas can be given in a new thread regarding those kind of stuff since they are forum suggestions.

• Advanced Members

That was just my opinion too. :$

But what do you mean about the ''free name changed'' on user's xat registered name?

I think this kind of topic there will be lots users who would be interested coz' i see how post counts matters to some users.

• Volunteers
2 minutes ago, 6 said:

But what do you mean about the ''free name changed'' on user's xat registered name?

I think he means a user would be able to change their username and not have to wait 180 days if they've been waiting.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Lemona said:

I think he means a user would be able to change their username and not have to wait 180 days if they've been waiting.

Ah with the forum username.

• Advanced Members

But we can change our display username right anytime without limit of  changing it to another name again, right?

Oh demn i'm taking it back - i have to wait 180 days perios before i can change my display username again..smh!:'(

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

Yes, that is what I meant.

That was only used as an example, perhaps it could be used in the future if admins decided to do that.

But I don't think many users would need/want a username change that often. They were the ones that chose their username in the first place. So this wouldn't be extremely special to many people, only some. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Lemona said:

But I don't think many users would need/want a username change that often. They were the ones that chose their username in the first place. So this wouldn't be extremely special to many people, only some. 

It's kinda actually special to me Lem, it's a cool feauture honestly and i thought it is not limited changing our display name. Now for 180 days i will be the only user with a display username using single ''6'' name, lol cool. XD

I'm sad why can't they make it at least 1 week like being able to change our regname once a week. (d)

• Volunteers
Just now, 6 said:

It's kinda actually special to me Lem, it's a cool feauture honestly and i thought it is not limited changing our display name. Now for 180 days i will be the only user with a display username using single ''6'' name, lol cool. XD

I'm sad why can't they make it at least 1 week like being able to change our regname once a week. (d)

You're an exception. Most people are content with their usernames while there will always be the ones who want to change it often. :$ 

• Contributors

@6

That was only an example that might be used in the future if xat admins decided to do that, or something else might take place.

Yes there's a limit of 180 days waiting each time you want to change your name, but what I meant was if users hit X amount of post the days for changing names might be reduced for him or her, or the user is granted one free forum name change and it is expired after that, then it returns back to normal.

@Lemona

It is a suggestion if user hits X post.

Yes, that is understandable that the user wouldn't want to change their names so many times, that is why I said more can be done or added if user hits that requirement.

• Advanced Members

@Maverick

That'd be cool and i think that is a big possibility in the future.

@Lemona

Haha yeah i really like this feature but damn limited. xD :(

PS not much of people hitting the ''Like this'' button on me. :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Sifu said:

No hard feelings 6. And I liked some of your posts. Hehe. :$

I mixed up Hayley with 6, haha.

Yeah i was about to say that i'm not Hayley. xD

I'm gonna say it again that...

''I don't care about the post counts :'(..

but i care about the ''Likes this'' haha LOL''

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, 6 said:

And then again if a user reaches 500+ posts what can they achieve? maybe like ''Super member'' would sounds cool.

I agree, i like the addition of new titles for higher post counts... I used to have 808 posts :(

808's and my heart is broken