This new forum is awesome!

Sifu

• Advanced Members

Hey guys!

You may know me as Sifu from the other forum, and I just wanted to thank the administrators and forum staff for keeping the message boards a safe, and fun place for everyone. I am Sifu (1510462771) and I am a member on xat.com/Social which you'll find me there a lot. I'd like to hear your guys opinions on the new forum as well! :)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Sifu said:

So we will have both forums? community.xat.com and forum.xat.com?

I believe the old forum (community) will be there until this one is fully up and running and users have had a chance to transfer any posts.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Mr.Guppy said:

This new forum is janky (is that a bad word? idk), but we'll get used to it like we did with the other forum.

Janky is definitely not offensive.

Edited by Rant

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Mr.Guppy said:

This new forum is janky (is that a bad word? idk), but we'll get used to it like we did with the other forum.

" inferior quality; held in low social regard; old and delapidated; refers almost exclusively to inanimate material objects, not to people

This is brand new, you're wrong. okay

• Contributors

Wow. The community sure got big quickly. 

This isn't even half the community yet. Can't wait to see when this gets even more bigger with its full potential of xat users on here.

Everyone's been so patient with the new forum and hardly any bad complaint, just positive messages we've been receiving. 

I haven't seen anyone use the signature settings much other than 2 or 3 users. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Maverick said:

Wow. The community sure got big quickly. 

This isn't even half the community yet. Can't wait to see when this gets even more bigger with its full potential of xat users on here.

Everyone's been so patient with the new forum and hardly any bad complaint, just positive messages we've been receiving. 

I think most of the posts are just them trying to achieve Advanced Member. :(

• Advanced Members

Haha now that you mentioned it Elie. I'm seeing few users now with ''Adv member'' under their names and it didn't even required to have 100+ or less of posts to get it.