This new forum is awesome!

Sifu

• Advanced Members
40 minutes ago, mimi said:

This new forum is amazing and very easy to use although some things are still not functioning well.

Like http://prntscr.com/abujsv - i can't type in my reason. Is it just me?

35 minutes ago, Paul said:

Works fine for me http://prntscr.com/abunwq

Works for me too.

• Advanced Members

Where do we get to see the added abilities and features for a certain post count? e.g. Advanced members (At least 25 posts) can add a banner to their profile.

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Click on your name, and account settings. You should be able to use the special features from there. Like mentioned in your post, you need 25.

Thanks for the fast reply, but I meant a rubric for features that you could have if you had a certain post count.

For example:

25 posts: 10 cookies

50 posts: 50 cookies

100 posts: A cake

See where I'm going?

• Advanced Members
Just now, Sifu said:

Oh, I see now. I thought you wanted to know where the features are. You're welcome, for the fast reply! :)

Yeah. So advanced member is the only title you need to be able to do basic things like add a photo to your banner? Or there are other titles you need to have more features?

• Volunteers
Just now, Sean said:

Yeah. So advanced member is the only title you need to be able to do basic things like add a photo to your banner? Or there are other titles you need to have more features?

Right now it's the only other member feature. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Sean said:

And signature. But @maverick didn't mention any other titles so prob not, maybe he can tell us tho.

• Advanced Members

I'm really glad people are loving this new forum! I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback.

Here is what you get as an Advanced Member:

• Can change username twice every 180 days instead of just once.
  • Time-based search restrictions aren't applied.
  • Can use a signature.
  • Can upload a profile cover photo.
  • Can give reputation.
  • Can bypass flood control (content posted in quick succession is not checked).

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Hmm , If Im not wrong there not all users are welcome ??? I For example ? . What If Im new Or old in this forum Or an other one ?? Important is What each other are doing For the xat . In 2 words : What are You doing For xat to be more Good ? How You. Help people ? Think That no Who have And no have reputation ... So guys i was think It is not an group prívate , And everyone For everywhere here Same in Xat are welcome ;) 

• Advanced Members
25 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Hmm , If Im not wrong there not all users are welcome ??? I For example ? . What If Im new Or old in this forum Or an other one ?? Important is What each other are doing For the xat . In 2 words : What are You doing For xat to be more Good ? How You. Help people ? Think That no Who have And no have reputation ... So guys i was think It is not an group prívate , And everyone For everywhere here Same in Xat are welcome ;) 

What are you even talking about?

Everyone is allowed as long as they abide by the rules. The only thing that can deter users from using the forum is having it be strictly English.

No one cares if you're new or old, how you help xat, or your reputation. (This is not specifically about you, but every user)

Your post is all over the place. WTF? *Jackie Chan confused*