MagicClock

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys!! dqkpQBj.png

a simple suggestion, after the magical heart, I had a similar idea, I do not know how much can like it but it can be something beautiful just to change the overweight of the others powers ..

MAGIC-CLOCK: it's a mix of watches, a magical time where users spend their time on xat.

(1)  there are 5 spring pendulum clocks (reindeer birds house), with some magical glitter that surrounds it should be nice (or simple) (2) the little BIG hourglass with the small sand castle, (3) the Scary or Alice Clock! (illuminated clock), ClockScary2: a scary house with a clock in the middle, (4) LumièreClock the clock with some figures and the fire, (5) hourglass flying carpet (main smile) where u can put others smilies above (6) Tower wooden and black tower pendulum (7) Gold Angel Clock (the imagine is only a example) (8) Heart Clock (decorated with bronze borders, in the center a Roman clock mirror) (9) Roses Clock (10) Frozen tower Clock (11) Butterflies clock (something like a clock gold round and the butterflies effects) (12) Meccanic indian Clock (13) crow's clock (with small roses) (14) crow clock2 (15) Meccanic Owl Clock (15) Castle Clock (16) Roses Clock2 (17) SpinFX Hourglass (effect gliiter when spin)

these are some ideas!! can come to your mind others!!  Or I'll just look for something too!!  (pawn and hug included)

Hat: pendulum clock - owl clock - heart clock              //        Hug: the Carpet flying with the imagine of user fly up to the hourglass

cuckoo-clocks.jpg y7Q6ckr.png  fzec2yl.jpg alice-through-the-looking-glass-clock-xl lumiere-orologio.jpg 9Vasnetsov_samolet.jpg   mIBRLUU.png 6eQ2T07.png  gm_11180401_900.jpg  Love-Clock-Tattoo-11.jpg Amazing-Pink-Flowers-And-Clock-Tattoo-Id fd1f83ae10bcc047119a513f17cdd3a6.jpg Butterfly-And-Clock-Tattoo-Tb12028.jpg stock-photo-steam-punk-watercolor-illust bb5c1bb6a603e4579bd2d39e6ce5820d.jpg drawn-clock-skull-20.jpg chronology-wisdom-steampunk-owl-clock-31 img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8728478c25389c0c4b299ea3f4b50feed86abee.jpg 26067434_2068781246678603_33888567355978 

Edited by Alee

• Volunteers

Perhaps it could tie in with the idea below, whereby the clocks show the actual time of the users. Or the hands could move on their own regardless, symbolising the passing of time. 

Also, we could have a hug set inside a giant clock, possibly with Mousie there too. (See below). Or have an annoying hug/kiss that makes a loud clock striking noise whenever sent. 

016.JPG

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

I changed something right now, I want to make it something nice, the idea you posted seems different, except the hug that interests me!! I add somes crow's too with the time of clock, i hope you like  (meh) @Crow

Edited by Alee