A Big Prize [Win 20,000 Xats]

Hello, My name is Kyle. I will be randomly(with the help of this) giving away 20,000 xats towards a lucky person in this community. 

There are a few rules for this contest.....

• Insert your Regname and ID at the bottom of this topic in order for you to be placed in the generator
  • Only allowed to comment with one account, you will be disqualified if you are caught
  • The winner will have a total of 24 hours to claim his/her prize, if they don't I will roll again....

This contest will end February 17, 2018 at 1:00pm EST(which is Saturday)

I will be on xat.com/xat_test when it is time to give the winner his/her's prize

Update:

Prize will now be 20k

I will be on test when it is time to give the winner the prize

The comment section will be closed ten minutes before the winner is announced at 12:50pm EST

• Advanced Members

Lucky  (917210101)

This contest will end February 17, 2018 at 1:00pm EST(which is Saturday)

I will be on xat.com/Chat when it is time to give the winner his/her's prize

I think you need to give prize to a Prize holder .

Edited by lcky

5 minutes ago, lcky said:

Lucky  (917210101)

If I do need one, sevda and bella has agreed to be my prize holder for me. If a moderator tells me this, I will give them the xats and notified the moderators about them being it.

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Advanced Members
1 hour ago, lcky said:

Correction: prize holders are only needed whenever a contest requires participants to create something, or spend an extra amount of time on something. For example, a background contest needs a prize holder. 

Simply posting your registered username/id is not a lot of work, and thus does not require one. 

———————————————

Angelo (18500000)

• Award 1
  • No 1
  • Confused 1