New power Both

Adrianelzurdo17

• Members

This is a power with a function that many users might like.

Power whose function is to have bff and married at the same time. (If the user has married and bff. can be connected to the bff as long as the married is not in the xat room)

May contain the following smileys

RClX6jj.png(both)                UViPHjU.png(bffs)

Lz3mrxt.png(romantic)                          MTSoa52.jpg(excited)

eLV5onV.jpg(crazylove)  w4hNNTG.jpg(kisslove)

bwEq83j.png(couple)

(calllove) answering the call of his partner with the face of a lover.

(lauded) a flushed girl smelling a flower

(huglove)  a hug and a kiss between a couple with a heart forming around

for the peon.

a heart and a +

fgCW2OV.jpgand it can be a heartbeat this way.

With its function it can be unlimited, without the function it can be limited. Everything is at your discretion.

I hope you like it, fall well with your function or not. Many people may be waiting for a power of this type. Regards:)

• Award 1

• Members

that is why I specify, that the bff can be connected as long as the married is not in the room. But it's only an optional function, the power would be perfect without that function too.

but answering your question, only the married would be connected, in case they are both in the room.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

What would happen if both are in the same chat? How would it look like in userlist? 

Random, when married and bff is online in xat looks just married, when leaving looks bff!

There is also the second possibility to show a few seconds each!
A single married and others bff
EX: MArried With Bau, Bff With Bau1, Bau2, Bau3

This is my idea, I do not know if you agree :o:$ 

Anyway, as Adeis said, that idea has already been suggested!

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Adrianelzurdo17 said:

that is why I specify, that the bff can be connected as long as the married is not in the room. But it's only an optional function, the power would be perfect without that function too.

but answering your question, only the married would be connected, in case they are both in the room.

So, if the person who is married is online, the other person wouldn't be able to be in the chat or would be kicked out of the chat or something like that?(That's what i understood).

• Bot Service Providers
7 hours ago, Adrianelzurdo17 said:

UViPHjU.png(bffs)

Looks like friendzone lol

I liked the suggestion, but "double marriage" would be unrespectful for some relegions, so not sure xat will add it lol.

About multi-BFF its ok, no problem about this, who doesnt have more than one friend? lol xd

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, Adrianelzurdo17 said:

That wouldn't be a good way at all, disallowing the other user to connect to the chat cannot be an option.

16 hours ago, Airtime said:

You can show a heart (l) (below) with your married and a + (above) with your bff and all can stay in the chat together.

This could be confusing, especially if people have ranks as the user having a rank is always above.

I don't think this idea is bad at all, but it'd just need to be well thought out.

Perhaps if both users are in the same chat it would just prioritize the user who connected first. E.g.:

[You], [Bff] connects, [You] and [Bff] get together.

[Married] joins the chat, [Married] stays alone.

[Bff] leaves, [You] and [Married] get together.

Edited by LaFleur

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, LaFleur said:

That wouldn't be a good way at all, disallowing the other user to connect to the chat cannot be an option.

This could be confusing, especially if people have ranks as the user having a rank is always above.

I don't think this idea is bad at all, but it'd just need to be well thought out.

Perhaps if both users are in the same chat it would just prioritize the user who connected first. E.g.:

[You], [Bff] connects, [You] and [Bff] get together.

[Married] joins the chat, [Married] stays alone.

[Bff] leaves, [You] and [Married] get together.

But then you have to go through the hassle of having a way of checking who connected first, and determining who to put together.

You also have the problem of how often this would update the user list, considering how many people would use this feature. Could potentially create problems.

This feature will never happen, in my opinion.

• Moderators

Could also make a parallel line in the side of the person who connected first, connecting you to the person who connected last. I think it would be a little weird considering the currently xat box layout but, it's a good idea, if done in a way that does not get weird, would be interesting.